Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Website Update - 5/10/07

If you have any questions or comments regarding this forum or website you can post them here. Questions will be responded to promptly by one of the Administrators. Any important news, such as updates and down times, will be posted here as well.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Website Update - 5/10/07

Post by Admin »

Just updated the website with a few things.

1) Trivia for the month of May - FYI, I am considering suspending the website trivia contest in the near future. There seems to be very little interest in it anymore (just considering, not a sure thing as of yet).

2) Added information regarding the chat night - I'll be sending out an e-mail to the mailing list members and forum members sometime today. That'll give about 2.5 weeks notice.

3) Updated the fan fiction page with the new headlines and storylines, check it out! Still have to fix a grammatical error on that page though.

<LINK REMOVED BY ADMIN>

Lastly, I will be updating the "Clip of the Month" feature soon. When I redid the site a few months ago it didn't work out as planned (the script was much harder to update than I anticipated). It will say "Featured Clip" instead of "Clip of the Month" so that way I can update it a few times a year (maybe 3-4) or whenever I have the time.

For next month I will also be getting some additional video clips up - compliments of Scott.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

On your next update, don't forget to add my ALF autograph I posted on the Paul Fusco autograph thread ;)
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/