Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Biggest Let Down in 2006

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Biggest Let Down in 2006

Post by ALF Fanatic »

What would you think would be the biggest let down for 2006. I would have to say that ALF is not on television anywhere in the United States, cut or uncut. My second choice would be that television shows like Friday the 13th or Mr Belvedere were not released on DVD.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

I appreciate your devotion to ALF (and other TV shows), but do you read the News?

Mike
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

ALFanatic wrote:I appreciate your devotion to ALF (and other TV shows), but do you read the News?

Mike
:D

I have to agree with ALFanatic, there are far more things to be upset over than ALF not being on TV.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

I could have mentioned the election over a month ago, but I chose not to. I prefer to avoid politics here. The season 4 DVD does have a legitimate letdown. Lionsgate did not make the effort to have a reunion featurette with the cast of ALF.

And as to the post about where I get the news, I prefer getting the news by listening to Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity.