Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

The ALF Files DVD

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALF
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2005

The ALF Files DVD

Post by ALF »

I have a question: why should people buy the ALF Files DVD with 3 episodes, when the Season 1 or 2 DVDs have 25 episodes (including the same episodes and special features) for the same price? Are there other things featured on the ALF Files DVD?

:?:
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

The ALF Files DVD has all three episodes uncut. The "Try to Remember" episode has an audio commentary by Paul Fusco and Tom Patchett as well as Paul Fusco as ALF. Plus you'll see some scenes left out from the syndicated version.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Buying the ALF Files DVD seems to be a waste of money now since they started releasing the DVD sets (as you mentioned, you can get more episodes if you buy the DVD sets).

What would be cool is if they released ALF's Hit Talk Show on DVD!!!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

Admin wrote:Buying the ALF Files DVD seems to be a waste of money now since they started releasing the DVD sets (as you mentioned, you can get more episodes if you buy the DVD sets).

What would be cool is if they released ALF's Hit Talk Show on DVD!!!

Back in 2002, there were no season sets of ALF. The ALF Files DVD was only released in Canada, never in the United States. Right now, it's the only way to see the episode "Tonight, Tonight". Also, the three episodes in this DVD are uncut.

I don't know if they will ever release the talk show on DVD. The show was deemed a failure and there were only six episodes.
gordonshumway
Asteroid Polisher

Post by gordonshumway »

i got the alf files that's about it trying to find more can't exaclty go on the net and buy dvd's when i have no credit card