Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF in Space T-Shirt

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

ALF in Space T-Shirt

Post by Admin »

Hey everyone! I just purchased a new ALF in Space t-shirt the other day (it's a black shirt with ALF's head on it - it's awesome...I might buy a few more). I've noticed that places like eMerchandise.com, etc. are not carrying this product anymore, so I'm really not sure if the product is even being produced anymore. The real reason I'm posting is because if you'd like one of these shirts now would probably be the time to get one, there are a few sites that still offer then. I'm not going to provide any specific links, but if you do a search for the ALF in Space t-shirt you will get a few pages of links to look at. I can't be 100% sure that the shirt is being discontinued, but I just thought I'd post and let everyone know in case they are interested in purchasing one of these shirts in the near future - I can't wait until NBC gets some additional clothing in the NBC store (they have one ALF shirt that I'm going to put an order in for next week).
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Dingodilelover
Cat Wrangler

Post by Dingodilelover »

Cool! I hope it's not going to be discontinued...
"If Simon and Garfunkel don't like coffee, I'll be wondering where their taste buds went wrong." Quote from my comic strip's main character, Butch.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Just got my shirt today! It is awesome, too bad it doesn't come in any other colors (only in black)...otherwise I would buy one for every day of the week :D Since tomorrow is Friday I'm going to wear my shirt when I have classes tomorrow (music theory and theology, YAY) - I'll definitely hear something along the lines of, "ALF is awesome, where'd you get that shirt?" so I'll be sure to mention that the talk show is on tomorrow night...hopefully drag a few more people in.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com