Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

IMPORTANT: Downtime on 3/13/06

If you have any questions or comments regarding this forum or website you can post them here. Questions will be responded to promptly by one of the Administrators. Any important news, such as updates and down times, will be posted here as well.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

IMPORTANT: Downtime on 3/13/06

Post by Admin »

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that parts of the ALFtv.NET website will not work on March 13, 2006 - that's a Monday.

The main thing I will be working on is the forum - after Monday the bugs that we have been experiencing should be gone. I will be rewriting some of the forum files and I will be installing an update for phpBB version 2.0.19 (which is the newest version).

What you'll notice is:

1) You may not be able to log into the forum - I will most likely have it deactivitated.

2) The forum you see will be an OLDER backup of the forum - many posts will be temporarily gone because I will have a backup from December 2005 temporarily installed while I work on the changes.

I will post again in this thread when all the work is complete. Thank you for understanding. Please post or send me a private message (if you can - that's one of the bugs we've been having) if you have any questions.

Forum Moderators:

There is a possibility that the your e-mail accounts could be lost (although I don't think that will happen). You should back up any important e-mails you have as a precaution. Sorry about that...
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com