Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

8values - A Political Quiz

Find a cool website while surfing the web? Post it here so we can all have a look!

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFs_Hair_69
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 2020

8values - A Political Quiz

Post by ALFs_Hair_69 »

Hey so I found this website that gives you 70 questions, and when you answer them it gives you your results!

It's hard for me to explain so here's an explanation from the site itself:

"8values is, in essence, a political quiz that attempts to assign percentages for eight different political values. You will be presented by a statement, and then you will answer with your opinion on the statement, from Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree, with each answer slightly affecting your scores. At the end of the quiz, your answers will be compared to the maximum possible for each value, thus giving you a percentage."

If you want to see my results you'll have to ask for them.

Here's the link to the site: https://8values.github.io/
2b7d8356b90dab5fc74d74565b633f00f439f624551de3248c4203c4429b4f3c
GalmOne
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Re: 8values - A Political Quiz

Post by GalmOne »

From my experience, it's quite accurate, and gives one a good idea of where they stand! It's better than the usual 4 square political compass, too, because people from the same spot on the 4-axis compass could have, for example, very different stances on ecology or immigration, and happen to be brought to the same point by different factors.

Still, I'm not going to share my result, as no matter what it is, it'll brew up a memorable s**tstorm .