Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Ideas For Some New Shows

Discuss ALF's Hit Talk Show here. If you can't find the answer to your question another forum member will be glad to help you.

Moderator: Administration Team

David4
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: 7 or 8 Years Old

Ideas For Some New Shows

Post by David4 »

Hey folks. How’s it going? My name is David and I’m new to the Alf TV Fan Forum. I just registered on Sunday.
I love Alf and I’ve loved him ever since I was a kid. I watched his sitcom. His cartoons on Saturday mornings.
I especially really loved his Hit Talk Show on TV Land. I really miss it and would really love for them to bring
it back. So if anyone has any ideas for some new shows? Post them right here and maybe one of us or I could
send them to TV Land. So first. They could show all the episodes that were on. Then. My idea for a new show
would be an Alf Reunion Show with the whole cast of the sitcom. But they would have to have it without Max Wright
he passed away sometime and instead of just Friday nights. It could be on every night. Like all the late night talk shows
and instead of half an hour. It could be an hour and we’ll have to figure out some ideas for a new announcer. Ed McMahon
passed away a few years ago too.
ALFs_Hair_69
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 2020

Re: Ideas For Some New Shows

Post by ALFs_Hair_69 »

It's genuinely shocking how many people watched ALF when they were a kid considering ALF is not a kid-friendly character.
2b7d8356b90dab5fc74d74565b633f00f439f624551de3248c4203c4429b4f3c
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Since so many of the cast have either retired from acting, or passed away, a reunion would seem unlikely. I too would have loved to see one! More talk shows would be great!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
David4
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: 7 or 8 Years Old

Post by David4 »

Yes it would and I actually just thought of something. I’m also really looking forward to the reboot of Alf’s sitcom. Maybe if it does well? Which I hope. Maybe Alf’s Hit Talk Show will be back too. Where do you think the best place is to make requests for some new shows and it’s alright if they wouldn’t be able to have an Alf Reunion Show.