Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Season 2 DVD Plus Movie

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFs#1fan
Apprentice Lint Brush

ALF Season 2 DVD Plus Movie

Post by ALFs#1fan »

Hi ,

I was checking out http://www.tvshowsondvd.com and I find that they are releasing ALF Season 2 in August. It is the syndicated episodes, once again, but It IS better than nothing. Personally, I was glad to see ALF on DVD at all. Lets hope they Keep it up. Heres the press release from the website.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3074

Thanks

Brad
Note: It isn't generally known, but I AM the one that does Paul Fusco's voice.......... He doesn't want anyone to know that......... HAAAA, HAAAA I kill me..........................
LordHelmetJr
Cat Wrangler

Post by LordHelmetJr »

Good, good. Season 2 features 2 of my all-time favorites: the Halloween episode and the dummy episode (I die laughing when he takes the advice to ventriloquize with his mouth closed literally).
Crazy_M
Cat Wrangler

Post by Crazy_M »

You know why I can't wait for all the series to come out... Because I can't remember half of them... :( I was soooooo young last time I saw most of them. I hope some of you feel sorry for me, if not, you should.
You Say I'm Crazy As Though It's A Bad Thing!?
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Crazy_M,

Actually, you should feel sorry for us "oldtimers" who do remember the original episodes and miss seeing the edited portions from the syndicated versions that are now being released, but I will feel sorry for you also, if it makes you happy.

Mike
Crazy_M
Cat Wrangler

Post by Crazy_M »

Yes, and I will feel sorry for you too. :)
You Say I'm Crazy As Though It's A Bad Thing!?
ALFRulezOz
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by ALFRulezOz »

Thats wonderful news!!!!

I keep hassling my seller of Alf DVD's and asking him when series 2 is coming out.

August can't come quickly enough!!!
ALF for Prime Minister in Australia!!!
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

"ALF - SEASON TWO" News:

Artwork showing cover sleeve (front and back) for "ALF - SEASON TWO" DVD Set, along with information on the "extras" that will be included with this four disc DVD set to be released in August, 2005, can be viewed at following TVShowsOnDVD.com link:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=3443

Mike
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's GREAT STUFF!!!! Only a little bit sad that the front cover picture is one of the pics on the back of the First Season box. But I'm not complaining :) It's sooo good news that he'll be hosting it AGAIN!!! He still cracks me up!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
pacman23
Cat Wrangler

guess what

Post by pacman23 »

i have them taped form the original date with the original commercials i fogot i had htem and wehni cleaned my room i found 9 tapes along with the movie .. i couldnt believe it .. total awsome // i plan on perserveing them even tho there on dvd soon .. and in the commercials i see populuar actors that are big now wich is awsome lol .. joeyfrom the tv show friends and few others.. first commercial in ketchup . lol just can't beat the 80's ya know ... wow
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Yep, it definitely is great to watch the originals once in a while. Even though I have the season one DVD set I still watch my originals from time to time - the commercials are awesome! I don't have the ketchup commercial you're referring to unfortunately (I'm surprised by that - maybe it just got cut off). The Croonchy Stars cereal and the Mentos breathsaver commercials are still two of my all-time favorites.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
pacman23
Cat Wrangler

yeah

Post by pacman23 »

i think one has john godman in it for a att comercials witch is funny . and other is doritio commercia with jay leno when he was younger .. another has michael jay fox pepsi commercial and also there is some old avertisement for movie openin up ( y aknow starts friday at a theater near you ) . also there toysrus . its great to see also came across alf dailies where u cen see take to take on how they did alf behind the scenes pretty neat to see i g uess o well
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

To All:

Best price I have found so far to pre-order "ALF - Season Two" DVD set (scheduled for release 8/23/05) is DeepDiscount DVD.com, which happens to be same site where I found best price offered initially on "ALF - Season One" DVD set.

Current Price: $24.78 with Free "standard" shipping

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=LGE017636

Mike
ALFRulezOz
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by ALFRulezOz »

I've told my DVD seller on Ebay about the Season 2 of Alf, so hopefully he'll be able to get it in for me.

I've not long received Project Alf. I did like it, but I think I preferred the TV series better.

ALF rulez though......he is just sooo cute!!!!!!!
ALF for Prime Minister in Australia!!!
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

ALFRulezOz,

You post mentions contacting your eBay seller about "ALF -Season Two" DVD set. For your information, DeepDiscountDVD.com website that I mentioned offers international shipping, if that might be of any interest.

Mike
Marcus

Post by Marcus »

Can anyone name an online shop that accepts money transfer? I'm from Germany and i dont have a credit card. Id appreciate any help. Thanks.
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Marcus (Guest),

Only information that I can provide to you is that I have friend in the Netherlands who pays for ALF merchandise won in eBay auctions from money he has deposited in his account with PayPal (eBay subsidiary).

Sorry I cannot be of more help.

Mike
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Review of "ALF -Season Two" DVD set available for reading at sitcomsonline.com.

Link:

http://www.sitcomsonline.com/alfseason2dvdreview.html

Mike