Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Hello

Are you new here? Post a thread about here so we can get to know you a little better!

Moderator: Administration Team

Melmacianfan24
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: forever

Hello

Post by Melmacianfan24 »

Hello tehre. I have recently joined this site . I am uroious to know if this palce is still active or not. I recently rekindeld my love for alf after a purchase made at my local comic book store, I purchased alf comic night of the living bread. I have always lvoed alf bt due to the fact i am am technically much to young to know he existed,(im 21) i was left to just not know about it but spradically thanks to the internet and places such as retrojunk.I throughly enjoy the show and ie decided to get a good bit mroe comics fo rmy alf collection. I lvoe the cartoon as it is a good riot half of the time. Had i known of alf s hit talk show i would have watched Though i suspect at the time it was on i was to young to be alowed to stay up to watch alfs hit talk show as i suspect it ran around 10 or so which was past my bedtime then. I hope to find other fans of the show here and to learn roe about the show. Im jsut a big cat loving alf loving melmacian at heart and the fact the fanbase is still alive and well makes me smile
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: Hello

Post by ALFicionado »

This place is still alive and kicking despite it being online for over 10 years! You're in good company here and it's good to have you!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
Melmacianfan24
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: forever

Re: Hello

Post by Melmacianfan24 »

Good to know