Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Paul Fusco Autograph

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

alf2004

Paul Fusco Autograph

Post by alf2004 »

Hey,

Does anyone know how I can get an autographed photo of ALF (Paul Fusco) Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Brad
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I just won one on eBay (http://www.ebay.com) about 2 weeks ago and love it! They're very rare but they pop up now and then in an auction. Best bet is to keep looking there. I'm also updating the ALFtv.NET website in about 1-2 weeks (been adding alot of new stuff, I'm actually really behind, wanted it up a month ago already). If you go to http://www.alftv.net/classifieds.html we can run an ad for you. Good luck!
Brad

Paul Autograph

Post by Brad »

Hello,

Congratulations on the win. Is there any way you can forward my request directly to him, I havent seen any contact info/website for Paul.

THanks

Brad
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Brad,

Way back on 10/29/03, I read a post on the "Planet Melmac Message Board" by Mark in which he stated that he had obtained an autograph from Paul Fusco by sending a written request to Mr. Fusco at the following address:

Paul Fusco

Attn: Steve Weiss

c/o William Morris Agency

One William Morris Place

Beverly Hills, CA. 90212

Brad, if you decide to act on this information, let me know if you were successful in obtaining an autograph from Mr. Paul Fusco. I want one too.

Mike
Brad

Paul not @ WMA

Post by Brad »

Hey,

Brad here. I called WMA and asked to speak with Steve, and they said that they do not represent Paul any longer, and that she did not have any forwarding info on him.

I will keep looking, and if I find anything, I will let you know.

Thanks

Brad
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Brad,

Sorry the "WMA" information that I provided is no longer current, but thanks for the follow up. I now know there is one piece of paperwork in my ALF file that can be trashed.

Only other suggestion I have to offer at his time is to try to track down phone # for Alien Productions through directory assistance. Although I do not have a specific address, I know Alien Productions is still operational and located in the Los Angeles, CA. area. Since you made effort to call "WMA", you appear motivated and may want to pursue directory assistance search of 213 and 310 area codes which cover most of the Los Angeles, CA. area.

Please post again if you have any success, and I will post again if I come up with any other information.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi, sorry that you haven't had any luck with an autograph yet.

I've been getting e-mails from Alien Productions and TV-Land recently (most of them pertaining to the talk show) so I'll see if I can forward a message to Paul Fusco (or most likely the person who represents him) for you. I'll be sure to include your e-mail address...is there anything else you would like me to mention? I can't give any guarantees he'll receive it, but it's worth a try.
Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 08, 2004 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Admin,

I would very much also like to obtain and autographed photo of ALF. Please add my e-mail address to any e-mail that you might be successful in sending to Paul Fusco.

Thanks,

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Can do!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Brad

ME TOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Brad »

Hello,

Brad here. I noticed that you could possibly forward that request to PAUL. Please send me an email and I will send you my address, and what photo I want, and how I want it autographed.

Thanks

Brad
lucky
Apprentice Lint Brush

Alien Productions..

Post by lucky »

Hy I saw that Admi has contact whit alien produktions..

Please help me whit something..

I got an GOLDEN ALF. Its an 8k golden ALF whit an guitar 2 by 1.5 cm..

I want to have at least 1 or 2 more off them because I can break the one I have now and than I dont have anny golden ALF left..

I know that alien productions has the copy rights off it so maybee I can get more copies by them or get an link where to get them "company and state".

Greetings Corné...

Iff anny boddy wants an picture off my golden ALF please contact me by mail and I send an picture ASAP..

mail adres is alf__shumway@hotmail.com

Please use copy and past for the right e-mail adres..
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Hey everyone...unfortunately I haven't heard anything yet regarding Paul Fusco autographs. TV-Land keeps sending me information on the talk show (even sent me some graphics they put together for promoting the show) but they won't tell me anything about contacting Paul Fusco's agent.

I also sent them an e-mail today asking if they are releasing any information about guest stars on the new episodes and whatnot...hopefully they'll release some new info - to keep us on our toes. Keeping this much silence can be dangerous to a new show (people can lose interest).

If I find out anything in the near future I'll be sure to post or e-mail you all right away. Just letting you know that I haven't stopped trying.
Luke

Post by Luke »

I just wanted to squash the myth that Paul is no longer at William Morris Associates. He is. If you are trying to contact them please write via snail mail rather than telephoning as they are very busy people.
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Luke,

I appreciate your post with corrected information indicating that Mr. Fusco is still represented by William Morris Agency; however, I question your use of the word "myth". As stated by Brad in his follow up post, he was told by a representative of William Morris Agency that the agency no longer represents Paul Fusco. Taking both you and Brad at your word, then a representative of WMA "lied" and there is no "myth".

With your knowledge that Paul Fusco continues to be represented by the William Morris Agency, do you also know if snail mail should still be addressed to the attention of Mr. Steve Weiss?

Mike
Luke
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by Luke »

I am not sure. As it seems there have been problems i would recommend just sending it via the company themselves rather than addressing a specific member of staff. It may also help to clearly identify the envelope as FAN MAIL. I guess somewhere down the line someone could have been mistaken, doesn't really mean anyone lied.

Post by Guest »

Did anything ever come of this?

If so, which is the appropriate address or email that I should direct a request to? I'll ask around the different boards to see if anyone has any idea, unless you guys have already done that.
pris0n
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by pris0n »

Sorry, that was me :roll:
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

prisOn,

Unfortunately, I am not aware of any new information. Should your search happen to turn up any new information, please post for the benefit of everyone.

Mike
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Adding following "UPDATE" post by Brad (Guest) on 12/1/04:

Hello,

I just called WMA, and asked to speak to Steve Weiss, I got his secretary on the phone, she was really nice. She DID tell me that Paul wasnt represented anymore, but she DID give me a forwarding address, which is HERE:

Paul Fusco

c/o Assante Business Management

10100 Santa Monica Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90067

ATTENTION: MICHAEL KARLIN

I am searching for a phone #, website, when I find it, I will update THIS post.

Hopefully, Brad's "UPDATE" is accurate,

Mike
pacman2323

i got my autograph

Post by pacman2323 »

yesterday i recived in the mail a picture of alf wiht and autograph .. alli did was wrote hima nd he send me back what i asked for pretty kool didnt take long at all either . so that hsows alf is very gratefull to his fans . he replys fast .. if ther was a way to post a scann pic of mine i would on here but i dont think theres a way too