Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

MICHU --IS--ALIVE!

If your ALF-related post does not fit into any of the other forums, or you do not know where to put it, this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1985

MICHU --IS--ALIVE!

Post by 7.4 »

Hello everybody.

I am glad I found this forum, brings back some good memories!

FYI: Michu is alive & well. The "people search" of Michu is inacurate though. He does NOT live in Beverly Hills or has he ever for that matter. His birthdate is Sept. 20th 1939 NOT Oct. 1st 1939

I know this & just about anything there is to know about Michu because he lives with me.

Today is a sad day for Michu! Today it has been 1 year that his best friend (the late Michael Jackson) died.

We attended Michaels memorial service a year ago at the Staples center in LA & have not been out in public much at all since then.

Michu will be heard soon. He would like the world to know the real Michael Jackson.

Although nothing really too negative was stated, the Myspace page is a phony & we are working with the Myspace people to disable it (It seems to be easier to just set up an account & use someones name than it is to prove that it is not you & have them stop it).

I have lots of intesting facts, stories, inside info, memorabilia, etc. about the ALF series! I was next to Michu everyday of taping, rubbing shoulders with all the actors, directors, producers, etc. until they stopped using him. The show slowly lost popularity after that because you were never able to see ALF actually walk, etc. (even very young kids noticed this)

ALF probably would have never taken off if it were not for Michu.
Attachments
mm.jpg
mm.jpg (129.69 KiB) Viewed 2958 times
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: MICHU --IS--ALIVE!

Post by Admin »

I'm very glad to hear that Michu is alive and well - he was definitely a major part of the show's success (as you mentioned). We would love to hear some stories sometime!!! Perhaps we could work out some sort of "interview" at some point? I'm sure that members around here have a LOT of questions.

I still can't believe that Michael Jackson is no longer with us...I can't imagine what it is like for his family and friends :(

Welcome to the forum!!!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Luke
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by Luke »

It's great to hear that Michu is alive and well. He was undoubtably a big part of the ALF show. I hope we hear from him more!

I think its very important that the real Michael Jackson is known, i have heard from lots of people he had a private side that was very different from the image and also a lot of the press controversy really made it difficult for him to do what he loved -perform. I'd like to know if Michael Jackson watched ALF, was he a big ALF fan? The clip of ALF doing the moonwalk and singing Billie Jean in the show seemed like a nod to him, so it'd be great to know what he thought of it all.
Bring Back ALF
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by Bring Back ALF »

This is brilliant news, very glad to hear that Michu is alive and well. It wouldn't have been the ALF we all know and love without him.

Would love to hear more ALF stories from you :)
"Find out what you don't do well and don't do it!" Gordon Shumway Sept 86

www.instagram.com/bringbackalf/
https://www.facebook.com