Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

planetmelmac.com

Discuss anything regarding ALF on the Internet here. If you have a favorite ALF site you want to share, or even an ALF YouTube video this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

planetmelmac.com

Post by Admin »

Hey all, just thought I'd give you an update on what I've been up to in the ALF community this last week. The strangest thing happened...I was searching through expired domains and out of the blue was PLANETMELMAC.COM!!! I think it was just plain luck that I happened to come across it after it became available. Anyways, I've been thinking alot of what to do with this domain name and am absolutely clueless to this point.

I intend to develop this domain into another ALF website to put something back into the ALF world...but what??? A big ALF forum, ALF merchandise, ALF links??? There are so many possibilities. I started this thread because I am interested in your opinions on what I can do with this name.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Admin,

Concerning your plans for planetmelmac.com, you may want to consider that ALF@planetmelmac website and Planet Melmac Message Board still remain active, and might be cause for some confusion.

LINKS REMOVED BY ADMIN ON 7/9/10 (LINKS NO LONGER WORK)

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

That is also a possibility. I wonder if there is any way of getting in touch with Paul? Last I remember the e-mail address listed on his site isn't his main account anymore. Perhaps he would like to use it for his site...last update that was made to that site was about a year ago...wonder if another update is in the making?