Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Wow. Just wow!

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

spanks_4
Phlegm Dealer

Wow. Just wow!

Post by spanks_4 »

So I have been promising Anders for like the past month that I was going to start the inventory of my Alf collection and take pictures of everything before the excess got boxed up again. Well finally tonight I started working on. I pulled the 24" rim box out of the closet *Disclaimer: I do not have 24" rims, but I needed a big box for my excess dolls to go into* and started unloading it. In that one box I had 18 BK puppets, 8 of the 18" puppets, and 2 more of the 18" dolls with the pouch in the back for the voice box. So 18 puppets and 10 dolls.

BTW: If you have the talking Alf dolls be EXTREMELY careful with them because the ears break very very easily! I have five talking Alf dolls and each one is broken!!!!!!!! Oh well hopefully my contact will take on the project of fixing four of them.

No pictures yet sorry I still have a ton more to go threw, but I am just sitting here jamming to some Phil Collins *old stuff* and thinking wow I have to much stuff!

Back to work now. Should have pictures either within the next 3 hours or tomorrow sometime of everything layed out all over my living room!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: Wow. Just wow!

Post by ALFicionado »

Make sure to post the pictures in the official thread for them ;) Glad you finally got to work :P
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/