Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

I was in stiches

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

I was in stiches

Post by cuteandfurry »

So I broke down and bought season one for a very nice price at Wal-Mart, of course I was eager to get it home in the DVD player. When the last episode on the first disc ( It's not easy being green) played and ALF did his mating call for Willie I thought I was going to be hospitalized from laughing so hard. Oh it's really nice to laugh like that every once in a while. Nothing ever really makes me laugh that hard. Good old ALF, some things never change, it's also nice to hold on to the innocence from the pleasures of childhood. :D
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Re: I was in stiches

Post by ALFanatic »

cuteandfurry,

The scene with ALF doing the Melmacian Mating Call for Willie is most definitely LOL. Are you planning to use it around campus when an attractive male is sighted? HA!!!!

Mike
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler

Post by cuteandfurry »

Hey you just gave me a great tip on how to pick up a guy, now I must go and pratice...LOL :) that was funny. It went over wonders with ALF, with me I could not even begin to make that noise, and if I could I would be worried. Not to mention looks of concern would fall on the faces of many people.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
Blinky
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since:  

Post by Blinky »

out of all of the alfs crazy stunts and antics, i always remember this one the most, so bizarre,
i just love that sound and willies reaction.

Let me know when this becomes annoying,
Almost at once.
"Don't look back. Something might be broken." ―Grandpa Satchel
twangle

Post by twangle »

one of my all time favs too!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
twangle

Post by twangle »

Sounds like a car alarm
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

Love the call. :lol:

Hope you enjoy your DVD set.
-ALFan-
twangle

Post by twangle »

cuteandfurry wrote:So I broke down and bought season one for a very nice price at Wal-Mart, of course I was eager to get it home in the DVD player. When the last episode on the first disc ( It's not easy being green) played and ALF did his mating call for Willie I thought I was going to be hospitalized from laughing so hard. Oh it's really nice to laugh like that every once in a while. Nothing ever really makes me laugh that hard. Good old ALF, some things never change, it's also nice to hold on to the innocence from the pleasures of childhood.
I feel the same way you do. It brings you back. :) Of course i was almost 14 back in the day. :lol:
Blinky
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since:  

Post by Blinky »

i only got into alf when i was 17 lol,

i wish i had watched as a kid, like my brothers.
"Don't look back. Something might be broken." ―Grandpa Satchel
twangle

Post by twangle »

Yea but then you'd be them!HA! :lol: :lol:
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler

Post by cuteandfurry »

I was only fifth-teen months old when it was first on air, that explains why I did not start watching ALF until 1987 I was two. That is also the christmas I got my ALF doll and pajamas, I remeber that christmas. My parents had gotten me a barbie dream house, a my size barbie, and one of those power wheels. ALF was the only toy I was interested in. lol
Last edited by cuteandfurry on Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
twangle

Post by twangle »

:lol: I think your as old as my first thoughts of trying to shave.HA! :lol:
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

One moment that really had me laughing hard was in the episode where Trevor moved over with the Tanners after fighting with Raquel. Willie was sitting on the couch saying a prayer with his eyes closed and he was sitting by the moose head. First thing you hear ALF let out a burp and it makes it look like the moose head burped. Such a funny moment!
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

One of the best. Probably because of the prayer he was saying.
-ALFan-
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

cuteandfurry wrote:I was only fifth-teen months old when it was first on air, that explains why I did not start watching ALF until 1987 I was two. That is also the christmas I got my ALF doll and pajamas, I remeber that christmas. My parents had gotten me a barbie dream house, a my size barbie, and one of those power wheels. ALF was the only toy I was interested in. lol
You're born in 85 too then I reckon? Shows you what magic ALF has if he can turn a girl away from her Barbie's :lol:
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

I was born in 1990. 5 months after it ended.^^ I first saw Alf in about 1993. I have a memory that's "out of this world" some says, so yeah, I remember watching ALF at that age, so don't say it's not possible.^^