Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

How is everyone

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

How is everyone

Post by cuteandfurry »

I hope everyone is doing real good. I've been extra busy, I have been working double shifts one day a week because a lot of people have been laid off. I keep waiting for my turn to be laid off, I still have my first job, and that is good to. So between two jobs my classes and my school work, sleep has not been much on my agenda. I'm so happy Spring Break is coming up.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Re: How is everyone

Post by Jessica »

I'm doing great!
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Yep, you should definitely be glad that you are working! Both of my brothers are not working at the moment; my older brother lost his job as a mechanic that he has had for the last 10 years. He has a true gift...his work is always top-notch, and he always goes above and beyond to get the work done and done right, so if he can lose work...anyone can (unfortunately).

I am currently looking for a full-time teaching job, so hopefully the present state of our education system will allow schools to keep their music programs. So far, things are looking pretty good education-wise in Wisconsin (at least from my point of view), so I'm hoping it stays that way and there will still be positions available next year.

Other than that...everything is great!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
twangle

Post by twangle »

I'm doing well compared to all the people that were laid off from my job. Besides me and my wifes problems, I thank god is
looking out for me.Hopefully this down fall of america will end soon.