Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Tiffany Leigh smith

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

twangle

Tiffany Leigh smith

Post by twangle »

Was this the character in the episode of alfs christmas episode, the little girl with cancer? If so, was she an alf fan before?
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Re: Tiffany Leigh smith

Post by ALFan »

twangle wrote:Was this the character in the episode of alfs christmas episode, the little girl with cancer? If so, was she an alf fan before?
That was not the real Tiffany Leigh Smith. Itas an actress playing her. As to answer your question was she an alf fan before, I do not know. She might have been or she might not.
-ALFan-
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

ALFan wrote:
twangle wrote:Was this the character in the episode of alfs christmas episode, the little girl with cancer? If so, was she an alf fan before?
That was not the real Tiffany Leigh Smith. Itas an actress playing her. As to answer your question was she an alf fan before, I do not know. She might have been or she might not.
I know that her name was Tiffany in that episode, but Tiffany Leigh Smith? Who's that? I don't get it.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

A post appearing on "Sitcoms Online ALF Message Board" by someone with an apparent morbid sense of curiosity offers conjecture from claimed personal investigation that full name of "Tiffany" (dedication in credits of "ALF's Special Christmas") may have been "Tiffany Leigh Smith".

Only factual information still known to date is "Tiffany" and I respectfully suggest "Tiffany" be allowed to rest in peace.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I don't think this topic went in the direction it was originally intended to, so I am going to lock it.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com