Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

2-Year Anniversary

If you have any questions or comments regarding this forum or website you can post them here. Questions will be responded to promptly by one of the Administrators. Any important news, such as updates and down times, will be posted here as well.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

2-Year Anniversary

Post by Admin »

For those of you who don't already know this, as of July 24th ALFtv.NET has now been online for two years!!! In these two years (feels like yesterday sometimes) the website has gotten bigger and our ALF community is continuing to grow. A site that started off with 5-10 visitors a day now gets over 300!

With this said, I am wondering what you (the fans) want to see out of the website in the future (i.e. more pictures has been a popular request) - I can't guarantee I can make them all a reality, but I'd like to know anyways...maybe I can plan them for a future update. Some updates take alot of spare time, like the episode guide that I'm STILL working on, but sooner or later they find their way onto the website. There are many years left for this website (I don't have any intention of taking the site down) and want to start a website "to-do list" to keep me on my toes.

Lastly, I'd just like to thank all of you for visiting the website and taking part in the forum. I especially want to thank Michael Conway (a.k.a. ALFanatic) for his help and support here at the forum, the forum wouldn't be the success it is without him here.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Admin (Jeremiah),

Thank you for your recognition, but not necessary, for my efforts on this Forum are self-rewarding in that I get to communicate with lots of ALF fans.

Mike