Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

"Project: ALF" DVD Commentary

This forum is to discuss the Project: ALF movie from 1996.

Moderator: Administration Team

melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

"Project: ALF" DVD Commentary

Post by melmacian56 »

I'm really interested to hear about what people thought about the commentary on the "Project: ALF" DVD. I thought it was very interesting to listen to. Post your thoughts about the commentary. It sucks because on most web sites selling the DVD, the commentary is not even mentioned as a special feature and a lot of people don't know about it.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
mongoose
Asteroid Polisher

Post by mongoose »

I have watched the dvd (after chucking my old vhs copy the day the dvd came in the mail) too many times to count. What is odd is that I have never watched it with commentary. I definitely have to check out the commentary, and I would be interested in hearing what others thought of it as well.
MR. Littwack
Cat Wrangler

Post by MR. Littwack »

There is a commentary? I picked up the DVD at half price books a couple weeks back but I have yet to really even look at it because I watched it on VHS not long ago. Hmm. I will check it out and get back to you.
"I think that guy Littwack is building an A-bomb in the basement"
MR. Littwack
Cat Wrangler

Post by MR. Littwack »

I watched the film again with commentary. It has made me look at the film in a different light. Much of my former misconceptions about the film were put right by the commentary. As I have already posted in to other threads, it really made me enjoy the film much more than I had. It was very entertaining.
"I think that guy Littwack is building an A-bomb in the basement"
mongoose
Asteroid Polisher

Post by mongoose »

MR. Littwack wrote:I watched the film again with commentary. It has made me look at the film in a different light. Much of my former misconceptions about the film were put right by the commentary. As I have already posted in to other threads, it really made me enjoy the film much more than I had. It was very entertaining.

Now I will have to rewatch it ... After I finish Dinosaurs season 4.
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

I'm glad to see some people are starting to view the commentary. It's a real treasure to hear about the history of "Project: ALF" straight from the horses mouth.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".