Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Project: ALF Alien Task Force vs. The. Tanners

This forum is to discuss the Project: ALF movie from 1996.

Moderator: Administration Team

alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1993

Project: ALF Alien Task Force vs. The. Tanners

Post by alfonthehub2013 »

Do you agree that ALF had it better with the Tanners or the ATF (Alien Task Force)? Explain more of your answer!
Natassja Phillips

"You crawl under people's houses, you hear things!"
Alflover24/7
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: I was born

Re: Project: ALF Alien Task Force vs. The. Tanners

Post by Alflover24/7 »

alfonthehub2013 wrote:Do you agree that ALF had it better with the Tanners or the ATF (Alien Task Force)? Explain more of your answer!
The tanners :)
He's quick I'll give him that!
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

diffidently the tanners! sure, they got angry and annoyed with at times, but they treated like one the family. the alien task force did give everything he wanted, but in turn they made him go through horrible experiments and tests.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
robodog
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by robodog »

To the Tanners he was family. To the Alien Task Force he was an experiment. He may have been well looked after, but until the end of the movie he had no rights and could have been eliminated at any point should the ATF deem it necessary or even if they started wondering what color his internal organs were. He was basically a well treated lab animal. By the end of Project ALF he was better off than he'd ever been before. But during the time between the series' ending and the movie's beginning Alf would have been better off with the Tanners.
Meddle not in the affairs of animatronic beasts for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source