Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Project: ALF DVD Bundle sighting

This forum is to discuss the Project: ALF movie from 1996.

Moderator: Administration Team

melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Project: ALF DVD Bundle sighting

Post by melmacian56 »

I really have to mention this. This is for all Canadian ALF fans who are still looking to add Project: ALF to their DVD collection. First of all, I'm not guarenteeing anything here but if any of you Canadian ALF fans live close to a Dollarama location, I suggest you should give a visit. At the Dollarama store in my area today, I spotted a real treasure! I found the Project: ALF DVD bundle when I was rooting through the DVD section. It comes with both the DVD and the collectible keychain! All for an unbelievable price of $2! That's right, Project: ALF DVD bundle for only a toonie! I'm not sure how many stores are going to have this but it wouldn't hurt to give your location a try. If you do give it a try and find one, post here. Would be nice to see how many come across this. I just wanted to let everyone know so that there could possibly be a slight chance of picking up this treasure. Definitely one of the best things I have sighted in the most random of places in a very long time!
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
Blinky
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since:  

Re: Project: ALF DVD Bundle sighting

Post by Blinky »

hey thanks for this hop tip. there are several of these stores in my town on the east side!
wish me luck i wanted this for some time
"Don't look back. Something might be broken." ―Grandpa Satchel
Iggy
Phlegm Dealer

Re: Project: ALF DVD Bundle sighting

Post by Iggy »

Good luck Blinky! And just in case you find some extra ones I sure wouldn't mind buying one from you :wink:
On the 82nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me 81 cats a-Broiling, 80 cats a-Baking,
79 cats a-Toasting, 78 cats a-Boiling, 77 cats a-Sizzling, 76 cats a-Poaching...