Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Music in Project ALF?

This forum is to discuss the Project: ALF movie from 1996.

Moderator: Administration Team

MikeMongoose

Music in Project ALF?

Post by MikeMongoose »

Can anyone tell me what the song is that is played while ALF, Melissa and Rick are driving to Dexter's?
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

MikeMongoose (Guest):

Having noted your post on another ALF Forum, apparently you, and others (myself included), are still searchng for song title and name of artist.

Should you have missed my reply on the other ALF Forum, and for the benefit of our Forum members, I have copied and pasted my reply from that Forum to advise what information I have found so far:

"I have watched the Cadillac drive scene in "Project: ALF" several times and from lyrics I am unable to deternmine title of the song. Chorus is "Just want to drive to the midnight hour". Google search using the chorus only resulted in results for the popular song "Midnight Hour". Also, checked closing credits for "Project: ALF" and could not find any musical credit for the song.

Information that may be of interest to you. "Drive to the midnight hour" is terminology used in automobile endurance racing. At races such as LeMans and Sebring, drivers believe that if they are still in the race at midnight, then they have good chance to finish."

Should you have any luck determing song title and performer, please post to let me know.

In closing, since you are obviously an ALF fan, let me take this opportunity to invite you to register and join us as a member on this ALF Forum.

Mike
mongoose
Asteroid Polisher

Post by mongoose »

Checking back about 2 years later, still no word on this song sadly. It is a catchy tune anyways....
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Re: Music in Project ALF?

Post by ALFan »

This might be a good question to ask Mr.Fusco when Admin can get a hold of him again.
-ALFan-