Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

What's everyones two favorite movies

Post anything you want here. This is the place where you get away from it all. In short, this is a forum for "chit-chat" and things of that sort.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: What's everyones two favorite movies

Post by ALFicionado »

robodog wrote:Actually after giving it some thought I think Gremlins and the first Ninja Turtles movie are pretty much neck and neck for my #1 favorite. I've probably seen Gremlins a hundred times over the years and I saw TMNT four times in theatres alone. God only knows how many times I saw it once I got the video for Christmas. My Ninja Turtles fandom is as big as my Alf Fandom.
That's cool. Do you collect TMNT stuff?
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
Suburban_Sensei
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1991

Post by Suburban_Sensei »

The original 1977 Star Wars would be number one. The second movie...hm, a toss up between Jurassic Park and Back to the Future. But yeah Episode IV: A New Hope, will always remain my favorite in the SW series. Im a huge SW nut, go to conventions, and even named our puppy, Lando.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Suburban_Sensei wrote:The original 1977 Star Wars would be number one. The second movie...hm, a toss up between Jurassic Park and Back to the Future. But yeah Episode IV: A New Hope, will always remain my favorite in the SW series. Im a huge SW nut, go to conventions, and even named our puppy, Lando.
I love conventions. I'm a Trekkie and can relate.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/