Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

SUPER REALISTIC ALF mask!

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALF
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2005

SUPER REALISTIC ALF mask!

Post by ALF »

Guys, I just came across a complete game-changer as far as ALF masks are concerned. As some of you know, there have been a couple different variations of these made over the years, most of them back in the '80s when the show was still on. The most realistic one so far has been the latex one with fur, and I recently bought myself one in good shape.

But since "ALF mask" is in my saved searches on eBay, something new just popped up. The user only has 1 feedback and they're in Colombia, so I can't vouch for the reliability of your purchase if you indeed choose to buy it, but as the description says, "This product is handmade (sculpted, molded and casted)in Colombia by MCM FX, a local special effects lab."

Anyway, $160 (as a starting bid on a nine-day auction) is way way out of my budget, so I thought I would post it here in case any of you might fancy one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Amazing-Alf-Mask-/161436120500
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Re: SUPER REALISTIC ALF mask!

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

yeah, I saw this on ebay as well, I like like "holy Sh*t! this is like studio production quality right here!" most realistic ALF i ever seen! looks almost like the actual ALF puppet, too bad it costs so much or I would certainly get it.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: SUPER REALISTIC ALF mask!

Post by ALFicionado »

Wow, that mask would look great with the body suit that is being sold from time to time on eBay.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/