Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

WANTED: Spanish-language plastic card?

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

Seekinganitem
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1989

WANTED: Spanish-language plastic card?

Post by Seekinganitem »

Hi. I am trying to track down a special Alf item on behalf of a friend.

Her wallet was recently lost, and it contained a special Alf card which she had owned since 1989 (when she was 4 years old). It is not a trading card, so not the usual Topps/Cromy kinds that I'm seeing on eBay.

This card was made of plastic, like a credit card. It came as a free item with a small bag, aimed at girls, which was bought in Argentina (possibly relevant: the bag was white and had a picture of Alf with the family's cat on one side). One side of the card featured a full body picture of Alf wearing a jacket and holding a soda can, and you could see a bar behind him. On the reverse, the card said "No hay problema". The card was originally designed to hang on the other side of the bag, like a key holder.

Does this spark a memory among anyone here, and if so, do you know where it would be possible to buy one?

Thanks!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: WANTED: Spanish-language plastic card?

Post by ALFicionado »

Don't think I've seen one of those before. I do see a lot of Argentinian stuff on eBay, so keep checking that place.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/