Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF figure by 'Bully'

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFreak
Phlegm Dealer
ALF Fan Since: ALF landed on earth

ALF figure by 'Bully'

Post by ALFreak »

I know there was another thread about one of these figures on here a while back, but I'm wondering if anyone has any more Info on it.Does anyone know What country it is from, what other figures in this line thay made, and if it has moveable joints? Also, is it covered with a sort of soft fur, aka 'flocked'? Thanks! (PS, if the seller I bought this off of is on here, thanks for the deal :D )
Attachments
alftoy.JPG
alftoy.JPG (5.52 KiB) Viewed 6172 times
Oh Yeah? Well, You're a Wienier!
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: ALF figure by 'Bully'

Post by Admin »

I see this much more often on the European eBay sites. I know little about them myself, but I'm sure someone here does.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFreak
Phlegm Dealer

Post by ALFreak »

yeah, I thought it was european, because on the back it says 'Null Problemo!'.
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

nice alf toy! probably the best looking i have seen in years. love the little outfit he is wearing too.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Bully is/was a German company that made figures and such for ALF, but also The Smurfs and some other known characters. I've got one that you are showing on the picture, several other were made with different outfits. There's one where he's wearing a red cape and a shirt that says 'Null Problemo'. It's not really furr on the figure, it is very sturdy. You can move his arms and legs. I think these are the best figures of ALF we have at the moment, it's almost like an action figure.

You'll want to get the small figures of ALF as well that was made by Bully. There are LOADS of them. Some are the same figure but in different colors, so it's a collector's dream or nightmare to 'collect 'em all', I have yet to do so. Best place to find these is on Germany's ebay, www.ebay.de.

Happy hunting! :D
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALFreak
Phlegm Dealer

Post by ALFreak »

Thanks for the info, ALFicionado! That's helpful for me, as I basically knew nothing about the figure. After reading your post, I agree that it is probably the only real ALF 'action figure' around, and that's pretty cool!
ALFreak
Phlegm Dealer

Post by ALFreak »

well, this little guy finally came to me in the mail. here's some more info on him, for anyone else who wants him in the future:

he stands at about 5 inches.
he's flocked, and the material he's made out of can be moved/bent easily, especially at his nose.
he has 4 joints: his arms move up and down, and his legs move sideways-ish (he has a v-crotch, a type of joint where the legs are attached to form a sort of V shape.) *EDIT* I just realized that his head turns left/right too, so that makes a total of 5 joints. :D
his tux is blue instead of black.
one of his hands is sculped to be open, and the other is pointing. his feet are like his actual feet, with 3 little toes on 'em, and he even has a small tail that is showing through a hole in his pants. He also has a tiny tounge in his mouth, to my suprise.

In all, the figure looks really good, and just like the source material. Here's some pictures of him! :mrgreen:
Attachments
moo.JPG
Last edited by ALFreak on Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Yupp, got that one. Great addition to your collection!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/