Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Paul Fusco Autograph

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

That's great news! If you want to you can always e-mail me the scanned picture and I can upload it into the forum images.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Here's that autographed picture...it will probably take a little while to load, it's pretty big (almost 400kb). It has the same purple background as mine, but the picture of ALF is different - and of course I had to buy mine :( If I can get my scanner working (it's been sitting here for over a year lol) I'll post a picture of mine, or I could probably swing by my brother's place sometime and scan it onto his computer. I'll let you know, but anyways here's his autographed picture, a real beauty - congrats!!! I didn't put it directly on this image because it'll be hard to read this thread then - I put a URL link.

http://www.alftv.net/images/autograph.jpg
Brad

Paul's Autograph

Post by Brad »

Hi,

WOW, Great pic. Maybe I should take time, and write him a letter.. (I called and left a message)

PACMAN 2323:

DId you send a big 9x12 SASE for him to use, or did you just use a >37 stamp ???

Thanks for the pic, I am hoping to get THIS photo of Alf, and Paul together....... and maybe that one too.............

http://www.tvshows.de/alf/images/alf-ppl2.jpg
Brad

MUltiple Posts ??????

Post by Brad »

Hello Admin:

Could you please DELETE my extra posts, I don't know how they got there... Sorry for the trouble...
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Hello Admin:

Could you please DELETE my extra posts, I don't know how they got there... Sorry for the trouble...
It's no trouble at all - I just took care of it. The picture you mentioned above would be a GREAT picture to get autographed!!!
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

I'm going to send a letter to Mr.Fusco really soon. Thanks to whoever posted the address.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

melmacian56,

Good luck with your letter to Mr. Fusco, and post to let us all know the results.

Mike
ALFs#1fan
Apprentice Lint Brush

I am registered

Post by ALFs#1fan »

Just wanted to let you know that I have registered here. Previously, I posted as a Guest..... "Brad" But I am now "ALF's#1fan"

Thanks

Brad (ALF's #1 fan"
Note: It isn't generally known, but I AM the one that does Paul Fusco's voice.......... He doesn't want anyone to know that......... HAAAA, HAAAA I kill me..........................
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Brad,

The information provided in your past posts as a Guest was most appreciated, and I was hopeful that you might someday decide to join us as a Member.

Welcome!

Mike
ALFs#1fan
Apprentice Lint Brush

Sent Letter to Paul

Post by ALFs#1fan »

Hey Mike,

I sent my letter to Mr. Fusco, on 12/28/04, so I should receive a couple autographed photos, SOON, I hope. I requested one of ALF, and one of him, with ALF, like the one I posted. I will try to send you a copy of them when I get them, My scanner isnt working yet, I'm just about finished working on it.

Thanks for some great stuff here, and Let me say, If you dont have the ALF season 1 set, what are you waiting on, It's great, (well, except for the syndicated episodes, but hey, NO PROBLEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) HAAAA
Note: It isn't generally known, but I AM the one that does Paul Fusco's voice.......... He doesn't want anyone to know that......... HAAAA, HAAAA I kill me..........................
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Brad,

Wishing you good luck in getting your autographed ALF photos.

When photos hopefully arrive, for post to Forum suggest you scan the photos into an email to "Admin". "Admin" will them post link to the photos on the Forum. This procedure will allow for faster access to all information.

Mike
pacman23
Cat Wrangler

Post by pacman23 »

WHIEL BACK I WROTE ALF AND HE REPLYIED TO ME WIHTIN2 WEEEKS WAS FAST .. I WAS GLAD. WISHI COULD POST THE PIC HE SEND ME IF I CAN I WILL .. IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW I CAN ON HER ELET ME KNOW THANKS[/img]
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

pacman23,

In post by Admin, under this Topic, on 12/26/04, your super, autographed photo of ALF was posted as following link:

http://www.alftv.net/images/autograph.jpg

Due to size of the photo, it was posted as a link to avoid slow loading of the entire Forum Topic.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Hello!

I resized the image of the autograph the other day so it's smaller. I completely forgot to upload it to the server...my fault - Mike was kind enough to remind me via e-mail.

My apologies everyone,

The program I use only does thumbnails so the quality isn't as good as the last picture, but it loads FAST!!!
ALF's#1fan

Autograph

Post by ALF's#1fan »

Hi,

Brad here. Today, I received an autographed photo of ALF, it is the same photo as the one posted, It reads:

"To Brad, Hope this picture makes me look good !!!, Your Pals, Paul Fusco, and ALF....

It is postmarked from Washington, CT, (whoda thunk it ???) HAAAAAAA
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Brad,

Glad to hear that you received your autographed ALF photo. Does seem strange that postmark would be Connecticut. Maybe ALF and Mr. Fusco are on vacation, since episodes of "ALF's Hit Talk Show" are not taping.

How come you posted as "Guest"? Did you already forget your password to login?

Mike
ALF's#1fan

Password

Post by ALF's#1fan »

Hi Mike,

Brad here. I will send you a scan when I get a chance to get one, MINE isnt working right now.

Yeah, I forgot my password, can I get a new one ?

Thanks
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Yeah, I forgot my password, can I get a new one ?
Hi Brad, to get a new password just go to the "login" area as normal - at the bottom of the box it will say "I forgot my password" - that's where you go to get a new password.
ALFs#1fan
Apprentice Lint Brush

Password

Post by ALFs#1fan »

Hi Mike,

Brad here. I went back thru my emails, and found my ALFtv Account info. Thanks
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Hi Mike,

Brad here. I went back thru my emails, and found my ALFtv Account info. Thanks
Glad to hear you found it. For other forums I go to (the ones I visit less often) I seem to forget my password all the time so I always have to guess until I get it right, check my e-mails to find it, or use the request password function; that's what I get for being a member at about 15+ forums...I've been changing recently so the ones I don't go to that often all have the same password (not recommended) so they'll be easy to remember.

I've got another Paul Fusco autograph if you all want to see it (personally I like Brad's better) - this is the one that I have.