Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Paul Fusco Autograph

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Admin,

I am in agreement with you in liking ALF's pose in current autographed photos more; however, I believe your autographed photo to be quite rare. There are very few "full body" photos of ALF.

Mike
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

After having to send a second letter, I finally recieved my autographed picture in the mail today :D I'm so happy to finally get it! It's nice to know ALF could take some time from his busy schedule to sign his fans autographs.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

melmacian56,

Good things seldom come fast and/or easy. Glad to hear you received your autographed ALF picture.

Mike
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Hi! I need some help here. You see, I'm from Sweden, and saw this topic and got me interested right away! Can I, living in Sweden send a fanmail too? And get an autographed pic back? Does it cost me except for the stamp? (wouldn't mind at all, it would be worth it). Do I mark the letter with "Autographed picture" or something? Does it take a long time before getting it? A lot of questions, I know, but I would be VERY happy and thankful for any help I can get.

/// AxelFoley
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

I also have to add that we don't have those stamps that you can put on the SASE to make it easier, so that the person don't have to buy stamps. We stopped selling those here in Sweden a couple of years ago. Should I send stamp money?

/// AxelFoley

ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

AxelFoley,

Welcome to the Forum. Unfortunately, I am unable to answer your questions, but offer to you the following suggestion.

Send letter to Mr. Paul Fusco c/o Assante Business Management.

Paul Fusco

c/o Assante Business Management

10100 Santa Monica Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90067

ATTENTION: MICHAEL CARLIN

In your letter mention that you live in Sweden and would like to know possibility of having autographed photo of ALF sent to your address in Sweden (provide your complete mailing address). Also, in your letter request that reply, if autographed ALF photo possible to your Sweden address, advise as to procedure and amount of any advance payment for postage that would be required.

Having supplied your address, if you are lucky, you may receive autographed photo of ALF without any additional effort. Otherwise, hopefully you will receive reply answering your questions as to possibility of recieving ALF photo mailed to Sweden and need to supply advance payment for the cost of postage.

Good Luck,

Mike

Post by Guest »

Hi! Thanks for the welcoming and thanks a lot for the help!

I've done this so far: I've written a letter, I've bought 5 dollars to be included in the letter for the shipping, it has only cost about 3 dollars before when I've gotten autographed pictures back from other celebrities, Robert Englund for an example. I've bought 2 envelopes, I will put 1 inside the other, I've written my name and address on it to make it much easier for him. All he has to do is to buy the stamps. The envelope with my name has a hard "back", don't know the word for it, not even in swedish, anyways, it will keep the hopefully returned autographed picture, in good shape, it will be safe from getting bent and such.

I'm also writing "Fanmail" on the envelope so that he knows that right away, and maybe I'll write "Autographed picture" too? I'll see, I'm going down to the store and sending it in a couple of minutes. I'll get back to you with the results within a few months I hope.

Other great news for today is that I got my Alf season one DVD in the mail today, imported from the US since we don't have it here in Sweden yet! Damn I'm looking forward to this evening!!!! :o)

Thanks again!

Post by Guest »

Is it supposed to be "ATTENTION: MICHAEL CARLIN" on it??
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Guest (AxelFoley ?),

I am assuming that the two previous "Guest" posts were actually made by recently new Forum Member (AxelFoley); however, confused as to why(if so) you posted as "Guest", rather than logging in and using your member name. If you are having any problems with log in using member name, let us know.

The complete address for "Paul Fusco c/o Assante Business Management" that I provided to you was graciously supplied to us by one of our loyal members who expended much personal efffort obtaining current contact information. This member, and other members, have successfully used this complete address information to receive autographed ALF photos.

I do know that Assante Business Management is a large firm with multiple departments and many employees. Likely "Michael Carlin" is the specific agent who personally represents Paul Fusco; therefore, inclusion in the mailing address of "ATTENTION: MICHAEL CARLIN" is important information which will direct mail to the responsible party.

Again, good luck with your correspondence, and follow up with future post to let us know if your efforts were successful.

Mike
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

Hi! Yes, that was me of course :o) I just clicked on a link that I got on my hotmail, after you responded, I answered without logging in, I totally forgot.

Anyways, I've got some good news on my account, I searched for Alf pictures on google just for fun. And I found this: http://www.norwayautographs.com/other.htm

There is an autograph by Paul Fusco there, just like the other one posted before, with the purple background with pretty much the same text.

Anyways, if you haven't catched my grip yet about what about it that's good news for me, the guy/girl is from Norway, my neighbour country, if he can send an autographed pic to him I feel pretty confident he will do the same for me here in Sweden.

Post by Guest »

I JUST GOT MY AUTOGRAPH!!! 2WEEKS AND 5 DAYS LATER!!!

It says: Yo (my name)Thanks for being a fan, you'vegot great taste! Haa/ Alf. Just like the others. It was NOT the same picture though, that most of you got. Mine is the one were he looks like. You know, wearing a cool PJ or a night-gown. I'll take a picture of it and send it to the Admin.

WOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

Damn that is annoying...the previous post was madeby me of course:)

ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

AxelFoley,

Hey, it's OK. Some people are just slow learners. HAAAA!

Congratulations on getting your autographed photo of ALF. Since you state the photo is a different pose of ALF, definitely email the photo to Admin, so that he can resize and place on the Forum for all to see.

Response time appears to have been very fast, considering that you live in Sweden. Did you have to pay postage, or did ALF pick up the tab?

Mike
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

Haha, yeah I guess so :)

I payed for the postage of course, it's the least I could do, and it probably got things moving faster too. Yes, I agree, a very fast response! For those who hesitate doing the same as me, DON'T! This is amazing!! It's the best thing you'll ever have in your collection!

ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

So, no one else gave it a try? No ALF fan who wants an autograph? C´mon people!

mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Autograph.

Post by mames507 »

Hey Axel. How did you send it? I am writing another letter to him and I was wondering how you did it. Email me at

Mames507@yahoo.com. Or post it here.

Thanks

Mark
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Autograph

Post by mames507 »

Well Axel I took your advice and sent Alf a request for an autograph. I sent him postage so maybe I will get a response as quick as you did. we will have to wait and see.

mames
ALFicionado

Re: Autograph.

Post by ALFicionado »

mames507 wrote:Hey Axel. How did you send it? I am writing another letter to him and I was wondering how you did it. Email me at

Mames507@yahoo.com. Or post it here.

Thanks

Mark

Well, I wrote a letter, then sent it, along with 5 dollars, in a brown envelope, containing a hard-backed 9x12 envelope with my address on it, did you do the same?

Let us know how it went!

Take care

mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Alf autograph

Post by mames507 »

I got my Alf autograph today! It says Yo Mark you have good taste thanks for being a fan. HAHA! Your Pal Alf.
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

That is what mine said too lol. Congrats on getting your ALF autograph.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".