Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Paul Fusco Autograph

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALF1986
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF1986 »

Thanks artemis kunzite. I was just going to ask if anybody had Paul Fusco's address. I have been thinking about writing him to get an autographed picture of ALF.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

artemis_kunzite,

The address you copied and pasted from my post on Page #1 is most recent address available, and is address used by others who have posted that they successfully received autographed ALF photo.

NOTE: In letter to Mr. Paul Fusco, suggest you refrain from mentioning that you will not watch syndicated ALF episodes. HA!

Mike
artemis_kunzite
Phlegm Dealer

Post by artemis_kunzite »

ALFanatic wrote:artemis_kunzite,

The address you copied and pasted from my post on Page #1 is most recent address available, and is address used by others who have posted that they successfully received autographed ALF photo.

NOTE: In letter to Mr. Paul Fusco, suggest you refrain from mentioning that you will not watch syndicated ALF episodes. HA!

Mike

i'll say:

"i love alf, i don't like the dvds, i rather prefer watching them on tv =D"

that's it
ak
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

ALFanatic wrote:artemis_kunzite,

Mike
Hahaha, that's a good one!

On another note, my girlfriend has sent out an autograph request in my favour :) Since I didn't want to ask for another one, and not wanting to take up his time explaining about my whole cat-ruining-the-autograph thing, she wrote a letter to him herself telling him how big of a fan I am and some other things I guess. I wasn't allowed to read what she wrote. Gee, I hope he understands her english, to tell you the truth, it's quite awful :P
Oh well, it was sent out this monday, so it's nearly been a week already :) I'll keep you posted...
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS BIG NEWS
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

3 weeks and 1 day later, I received my ALF autograph that my girlfriend requested for me :) Not only that, he even sent out an autograph for HER TOO!! :):) On mine it says the usual, but on her it says "To Jintana, you're a good girlfriend. Your pal ALF.

Not only was that great, also I got lucky BIG TIME, since he sent out 2 different autographs, the standard one with purple background and the one I have that is scratched a bit, the one I have as a avatar, I was lucky enough to get the one I didn't already have! :)

Today is a good day!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
Cinderella1
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by Cinderella1 »

WOW!! That is exciting news!! 2 ALF autographs!! I am new to this forum. And last week (July 1st) I sent my letter and SASE to ALF at the Paul Fusco address, so I hope to hear back from him soon! I will let you know if he replies.

I really LOVE ALF! I know the DVDs are syndicated episodes, but that is ok w/me because anything is better than nothing. Who knows, there may be some legal reasons behind it all why the episodes are syndicated and not the unedited ones. I'm ok with it, the show still makes me laugh even if it's cut off by a couple of minutes.

I think this site is great and I hope Paul Fusco will participate w/the possible "Ask Alf" section!! :)
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Cinderella1,

Welcome to the Forum. I'm sure ALF (a.k.a. Paul Fusco) will be responding to your request as soon as he finishes breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Look forward to hearing that you received your autographed ALF photo.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Welcome to the forum - I hope you get your autograph soon!

So far (to my knowledge) Paul Fusco has sent an autograph to everyone who has requested one. With that said, the odds are in your favor.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
artemis_kunzite
Phlegm Dealer

i want to see the autograph picture ¬¬
ak
Cinderella1
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by Cinderella1 »

Hi everyone, I have rec'd my ALF (Paul Fusco) autographed photo. It was the standard one w/the purple background. I absolutely love it!! Paul Fusco is great to reply to everyone. I hope ALF makes a comeback, I miss him!! :D
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Cinderella1,

Great News! So, do you have any idea where you will be placing the framed ALF photo for all to see?

Mike
alfisthebest
Cat Wrangler

Post by alfisthebest »

I Want To See One. I Still Havent Got Mine Yet But I Think I Likely Will.
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

alfsthebest,

Regarding autographed ALF photo, in your post you state, "I Want To See One." Past posts appearing on Page #2 & #4 of this Topic show autographed ALF photos received by other Forum Members.

Hope your personal autographed ALF photo arrives real soon.

Mike
alfisthebest
Cat Wrangler

Post by alfisthebest »

Oh Yeah. Forgot. Thanks! Also I Got Project: ALF Today With A Free Key Chain From Ebay! :D I Sent My Letter Before July 23 So In A Few Weeks Or So.
Cinderella1
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by Cinderella1 »

Hi, mine took about a month to receive. I mailed it on July 1st and rec'd it Aug 2nd, and it was postmarked from CT. I plan to display it in the living room for all to see!! It is great and the paper quality is strong too! :D
alfisthebest
Cat Wrangler

Post by alfisthebest »

Just Got Mine! I Sent It A Little Over Two Weeks Ago. :D
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

alfsthebest,

Based on prompt delivery of your autographed photo, maybe ALF has now hired an assistant to help get the mail out faster.

Mike
artemis_kunzite
Phlegm Dealer

hey! i have a question:

do i have to request the picture in the letter? i mean saying "i want your autograph" or he will send the autogrpagh without you saying "i want your autograph"?

tell me everything about it..how to get...how he respond the letter...anyway..everything please
ak
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

artemis_kunzite,

If you want an autographed ALF photo, obviously, your letter should state your desire to receive autographed ALF photo. ALF is an alien with many talents, but he is not a mind reader.

For additional information on how best to make initial request, suggest you read my reply post (under this Topic) to "AxelFoley", dated 4/25/05. Post can be found on Page #3, 6th from top.

ALFanatic - Asst Admin
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

AK,

This is probably already stated in other posts, but I just want to add something. Be sure to include a self-addressed (STAMPED!) envelope with your autograph request. Doing that almost guarantees you an autograph (there are some celebrities that won't send you an autograph unless you do that). I don't know what Mr. Fusco does, but better safe than sorry.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com