Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Thinking of selling

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

spanks_4
Phlegm Dealer

Thinking of selling

Post by spanks_4 »

I've been a collector for a very long time and it's come to the point where I don't buy anything anymore, I don't ever show off the collection, and it's taking up space. http://s46.photobucket.com/albums/f129/ ... 0pictures/
That is a good bit of it, but I have quite a bit more that I haven't taken pictures of.

If anyone is interested in purchasing the entire collection for the right amount *I don't know what that amount is* send me a message on here and maybe we can work something out. Of course you would have to come to Louisiana and pick it all up as I'm not shipping this!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: Thinking of selling

Post by ALFicionado »

I think you would make more money if you sold off the collection in a different way, since I think it'll be hard for someone to come by and pick all that stuff up. There are several collectors here on the forum who, I'm sure, would love to buy more than a few items in your collection (I'm one of them) and a lot of it would go quickly.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
Blinky
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since:  

Post by Blinky »

amazing collection you have gathered, really great items in there.

i had no idea that ALF Files was released on VHS.. thats awesome.
"Don't look back. Something might be broken." ―Grandpa Satchel
Amylynn4311
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1995

Post by Amylynn4311 »

Hello--are you only interested to sell as a lot? My son is SO EXCITED to be ALF for Halloween but I can't find a costume. Would you sell the child's costume? Thanks!
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

dam, you got quite a collection, can't believe you want to sell it all now. some of those items would sell really good on ebay.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!