Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Looking to sell large Alf doll

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

Joe Siegler
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Looking to sell large Alf doll

Post by Joe Siegler »

Back in 2005 I received this as a gift from my mother in law. It was cute, but as my wife and I have had kids, we frankly don't have the room anymore for large toys like this. To that, I'm looking to sell it off, so I decided to post here.

The thing is about three feet tall, and is in immaculate shape. It's a smoke free home, and it doesn't have stains on the doll itself, or the shirt. I'm posting a few pictures here that I took so you can get a look at it.

I'm posting here, because I know there's some real Alf fans who would like it. I didn't want to just merch it on Ebay, I figure I'd go after fans, someone who might actually LIKE IT, and not just see it as a thing to profit off of on Ebay.

I'm not looking to just GIVE it away, nor am I looking to get rich off of it, either. I'd also want whoever bought it to cover shipping which could be considerable, if you want it shipped outside of the USA, although I'd prefer to ship it inside the US.

Let me know what you think, and if you have any questions, let me know. Tkx.

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: Looking to sell large Alf doll

Post by Admin »

I also have one of these (though a little different of a design). Unfortunately, I don't think they are really worth anything. Quality is iffy (since they were carnival prizes if I recall correctly). Best bet would be to ask $10-20 plus actual shipping and see what you get. Just my opinion. I saw someone on the message board of Stephan's ALF Page asking for one a couple months ago - for a Christmas gift. Who knows, maybe the person is still interested :?:
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com