Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Alf Promo Flying Saucer and Telephone

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

kitekat
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 2000

Alf Promo Flying Saucer and Telephone

Post by kitekat »

Greetings All!
In my collection of odds and ends, I have a Alf promo flying saucer with Alf at the controls. I haven't looked at it in over 10 years, but I think that there are some paperwork on the seat. I also have a Alf phone, I think it's new in the box, but as with the saucer, I haven't looked at it in a while. I am considering parting with these pieces. Any feedback will be of reat value.
Thanks All!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: Alf Promo Flying Saucer and Telephone

Post by ALFicionado »

kitekat wrote:Greetings All!
In my collection of odds and ends, I have a Alf promo flying saucer with Alf at the controls. I haven't looked at it in over 10 years, but I think that there are some paperwork on the seat. I also have a Alf phone, I think it's new in the box, but as with the saucer, I haven't looked at it in a while. I am considering parting with these pieces. Any feedback will be of reat value.
Thanks All!
If the ALF saucer has all the paperwork inside that it originally came with, you definitely have a buyer in me. Pictures and a list of all the things included would be of great help.

Thank you.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
Dragonman502
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by Dragonman502 »

I too have an Alf flying saucer. No paperwork though. Any clue as to how many of these were produced or what this item's worth could be? The curiosity has been killing me for years and this is the first time I have seen any mention of the saucer with Alf at the controls.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

With everything complete (paperwork etc), 100+ dollars, easily. Not sure how much it's worth without it.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/