Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Missing Episodes on Season 4 DVD Set | Replacement Disc Info

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Missing Episodes on Season 4 DVD Set | Replacement Disc Info

Post by Admin »

Hi everyone. Most of you can just ignore this thread - I am doing some updates on the main website (condensing and a few other things) and want to post the replacement disc information in one thread for easy reference. It will also be a "sticky" so it can be found easily by new members.
More recent releases of the ALF sitcom season 4 DVD set (US releases) seem to be missing two episodes. If you have a US release (UPC #0-31398-20121-0), your season 4/disc 3 should contain the following episodes:

13. It's My Party
14. Make 'Em Laugh
15. Love On The Rocks
16. True Colors
17. Gimme That Old Time Religion
18. Future's So Bright, I Gotta Wear Shades

The faulty discs have the episodes "It's My Party" and "Make 'Em Laugh" missing from the DVD set, and the episodes "I Gotta Be Me" and "When I'm Sixty-Four" are repeated on both discs 3 and 4. Below is the message issued by Lionsgate Entertainment on this subject.

Dear Consumer,

Thank you for contacting the Lionsgate Customer Service Department.
Please send your disc (disc only is fine) to the below address. Once received we can send you your replacement.
(US address only)

Thank you!

Address:
Lionsgate Entertainment
Attn: Customer Service/Operations
2700 Colorado Ave
3rd Floor
Santa Monica, CA 90404

Additional information can be found at the following thread: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1453&start=0
Please read ALL of these questions carefully to determine whether your ALF season 4 DVD set is missing an episode. You may be entitled to a replacement disc.

1) Does your DVD set say (on the back) "Distributed in Canada by MAPLE PICTURES"?
2) Is your ALF season 4 DVD set missing the episode "He Ain't Heavy, He's Willie's Brother"?
3) Is the UPC code on your DVD set 0-57373-17183-7?

If you answered "YES" to any of these questions (most likely all of them) please contact us immediately. We are currently trying to get information as to when a replacement disc will be offered to those with the defective DVD set (that has the missing episode). We will put you on our list and e-mail you as soon as well receive word from MAPLE PICTURES regarding the ALF season 4 DVD set.

UPDATE: To get your replacement disc please e-mail info@maplepictures.com or call 416-944-010
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: Missing Episodes on Season 4 DVD Set | Replacement Disc

Post by Admin »

Welcome to the forum!

Is Lions Gate honoring a replacement for you?
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com