Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Looking For Alf Voice Box/Battery Cover

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

mulightning
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1988

Looking For Alf Voice Box/Battery Cover

Post by mulightning »

Hello Everybody,

I'm new to this forum, but I recently went through my old room at my parents house and came upon two talking Alf dolls that were in great shape! The first is just a regular wisecracking Alf but his voice box is missing from the back of him. The second was the Storytelling Alf which was in great shape. It even had a cassette tape inside that still works. However, the Storytelling Alf is missing the battery cover and therefore, it won't turn on.

So, if anybody out there is willing to sell a working voice box for the Wisecracking Alf or the battery cover for the Storytelling Alf, I would be willing to pay for them plus any shipping costs. I live in Pennsylvania. Thanks in advance for any help.

Brian
spanks_4
Phlegm Dealer

Re: Looking For Alf Voice Box/Battery Cover

Post by spanks_4 »

Welcome to the forum and good luck on the search. You best bet is to watch ebay and hope to get a broken talking alf that has the battery cover. I personally have never seen just the voice box for sale, but you could get lucky!
frankie241
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: it first came out!

Re: Looking For Alf Voice Box/Battery Cover

Post by frankie241 »

Tell you what I have a alf with talking doll. Was not working. I took it apart fixed it so it talks. One problem I forgot exactly where one brass strip goes If you could open and take a pic of the inside which is only one screw on back and lift off cover I'll give you my batt. Cover. I can make another one of them. Just want to make sure I have everything in Place. The voice boxes are easy to fix if anyone has a problem just ask.
Frank De Santo
frankie241@yahoo.com