Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

What All Is In Your ALF Collection?

Just buy a new pair of ALF underwear? Brag about your collectibles and merchandise here.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Re: What All Is In Your ALF Collection?

Post by ALFanatic »

ALFan.

Good idea! Poll being posted.

Back to Topic, "What All is in Your ALF collection?"

Mike
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

ALFan wrote:
ALFanatic wrote:My ALF sanctuary contains a lot - an awful lot! I stopped counting when the number exceeded 200 items, and that was years ago.

Mike
WOW! 200 items! I bet you invested a lot of money in your ALF Collection. I didn't even know there was 200 ALF items out there.
Wow, you SERIOUSLY need to check out Ebay some day, there's a LOT of stuff there. I would be surprised if 400 was the most items released, I would have guessed at at least a thousand.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

AxelFoley wrote:
ALFan wrote:
ALFanatic wrote:My ALF sanctuary contains a lot - an awful lot! I stopped counting when the number exceeded 200 items, and that was years ago.

Mike
WOW! 200 items! I bet you invested a lot of money in your ALF Collection. I didn't even know there was 200 ALF items out there.
Wow, you SERIOUSLY need to check out Ebay some day, there's a LOT of stuff there. I would be surprised if 400 was the most items released, I would have guessed at at least a thousand.
Yeah, I checked out Ebay yesterday for the first time. There is a lot out there.
-ALFan-
twangle

Post by twangle »

Well to consider the ones i don't count because of damage i say about 79 myself
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

Jeremiah, we seriously need to get some pics from your collection! Could you post some here in this topic? I'm sure we'd all love to see some of the great stuff you have.

melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

I hope to someday get a photo of all the stuff in my entire ALF collection to post on here. I think it would be interesting to see all the different merchandise everyone has. I have lots of ALF merchandise and at this time I would not be able to list everything off. Someday I am going to try and get it all gathered together. At this time I live by myself and some of my ALF stuff is in my apartment and the other majority is back at my other home.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

melmacian56 wrote:I hope to someday get a photo of all the stuff in my entire ALF collection to post on here. I think it would be interesting to see all the different merchandise everyone has. I have lots of ALF merchandise and at this time I would not be able to list everything off. Someday I am going to try and get it all gathered together. At this time I live by myself and some of my ALF stuff is in my apartment and the other majority is back at my other home.
I don't know about the rest but I'd settle for just a peak of what you have in your apartment right now :) Didn't know you collected ALF stuff too, at least not in big numbers.

melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

Dude I have been collecting ALF merchandise for like the last 6 or 7 years. Some years have been slower then others. If I get enough time away from college I'll try and get everything wrangled together.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

melmacian56 wrote:Dude I have been collecting ALF merchandise for like the last 6 or 7 years. Some years have been slower then others. If I get enough time away from college I'll try and get everything wrangled together.
That's cool. This year it's my sixth year as a collector as well. Living in Sweden it's been tougher getting a collection together though.

Melmac98
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: Jan or Feb 2013

Post by Melmac98 »

So far I have:
ALF pics taped to MacBook and CD player
ALF season 1 downloaded from iTunes
a bunch of ALF wallpapers for my computer

Planning on getting a lot more!
"Traditions are like plates; they're made to be broken"

Land Before Time forum: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php
Balto forum: http://baltofanclub.proboards.com/
BountyHunter
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: the beginning

Post by BountyHunter »

ALFanatic wrote: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:21 pm Pictures!! You want pictures? I ain't got no fancy, digital camera. With extreme cost cutting measures implemented to stay afloat during current economic recession/depression, I now bus instead of drive, watch "black & white"TV* with rabbit ears antenna, and have dial-up internet connection. Lots of higher priority upgrades to be realized long before I ever own a digital camera.

*Wonder how many members of this Forum have never seen a "black & white" TV?

Mike
Reading this thread years later now makes me wonder how many members of this forum have never seen a digital camera? 😂😂