Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

alf cartoons back then

Post any questions about ALF Tales or ALF Animated Adventures here.

Moderator: Administration Team

pacman23
Cat Wrangler

alf cartoons back then

Post by pacman23 »

i remember watching these cartoons .. i remeber the themes song . lol awsome and alf tales .. they realyl should put these bck out .. but im sure they wont be the same as they first aired ya know . its always edited and stuff .. im spending my time puting them on dvd . takena while to do tho . o well be wel worth it to me !!

i thnk they otta make a al 80's cartoon channel
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch many of the ALF cartoons when I was young (from time to time I did) - I just received both of the cartoons on DVD from someone online (minus 2 episodes in each series, I'll have to track them down). Time to start watching!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
pacman23
Cat Wrangler

Post by pacman23 »

im almost done putting them on to dvd now take alot of time . but i will be worth it in long run .

rundmc2323@wmconnect.com
" nevermind the curtains put me out !! "
takingthebiscuit
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by takingthebiscuit »

I love the Alf cartoons! I've got some of them on video (picked them up from charity shops etc.). I love that Alf introduced them 'cause sometimes cartoon spin-offs just aren't the real deal.
MR. Littwack
Cat Wrangler

Post by MR. Littwack »

Aren't these supposed to be coming out on dvd? Or did that whole plan go under? I know some were released on the season sets. ALF even says in the menus that they are coming out on dvd. Are there syndicated versions of the cartoon as well? I hope they would at least go through and find the uncut versions.
"I think that guy Littwack is building an A-bomb in the basement"
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

If ever all of the ALF cartoons ever do make it to DVD, very likely they will be uncut versions, since I do not believe the cartoons were ever sold for syndication.

Mike