Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

more alf cartoons ?

Post any questions about ALF Tales or ALF Animated Adventures here.

Moderator: Administration Team

pacman23
Cat Wrangler

more alf cartoons ?

Post by pacman23 »

hey everyone i havent been here inlong while .,,, jsut wondering will they put out the rest of the ald animated cartoons .. ?

maybe blueray lol or dvd
" nevermind the curtains put me out !! "
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: more alf cartoons ?

Post by ALFicionado »

No word on the subject yet. I think they should have released them in bigger volumes myself, season by season. I hope we will get the full collection though, it would be a pity not to have it complete.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

As the saying goes, "Anything is possible"; however, I doubt we can expect any future DVD release of ALF cartoons, since contact at my source of supply informed me that sales of existing two ALF cartoon DVD's were way below expectations.

Mike
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

ALFanatic wrote:As the saying goes, "Anything is possible"; however, I doubt we can expect any future DVD release of ALF cartoons, since contact at my source of supply informed me that sales of existing two ALF cartoon DVD's were way below expectations.

Mike
You have a source like that? Not sure you've stated it before. Oh well, weirder things have happened before than a low-sale DVD getting released.

ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

AxelFoley,

Review my prior DVD related posts and you will note that I have recommended an online source for inexpensive purchase of ALF DVD's; however, the name and position of my contact within the company is "confidential" information.

Mike
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

ALFanatic wrote:AxelFoley,

Review my prior DVD related posts and you will note that I have recommended an online source for inexpensive purchase of ALF DVD's; however, the name and position of my contact within the company is "confidential" information.

Mike
I see, must have forgotten that, does he have sales reports from just that online-store, or Lions Gate's full record?

ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

AxelFoley,

I am well aware you must have forgotten, since I recall specifically reommending the source to you because the company will export online orders to foreign countries.

With reference to your questioning validity of data, source is major online U.S. supplier of DVd's and, as such, receives from "Lions Gate" industry wide sales data for their releases.

Mike
ALFicionado

Post by ALFicionado »

ALFanatic wrote:AxelFoley,

I am well aware you must have forgotten, since I recall specifically reommending the source to you because the company will export online orders to foreign countries.

With reference to your questioning validity of data, source is major online U.S. supplier of DVd's and, as such, receives from "Lions Gate" industry wide sales data for their releases.

Mike
Don't take offence though, as soon as I got my creditcard I've shopped from countless online-stores that ships worldwide at fairly good prices.