Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Any chance for either to come to DVD

Post any questions about ALF Tales or ALF Animated Adventures here.

Moderator: Administration Team

supershaun86
Apprentice Lint Brush

Any chance for either to come to DVD

Post by supershaun86 »

For anyone that does not have the Season 2 set or have it but not watched the cartoon eps yet.ALF in the box thing well he says what its about said coming soon to DVD and after the show is over,It said coming soon to DVD.

Does anyone have an update on this.Is ALF Tales or ALF Adventures coming to DVD or not?
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Re: Any chance for either to come to DVD

Post by ALF Fanatic »

supershaun86 wrote:For anyone that does not have the Season 2 set or have it but not watched the cartoon eps yet.ALF in the box thing well he says what its about said coming soon to DVD and after the show is over,It said coming soon to DVD.

Does anyone have an update on this.Is ALF Tales or ALF Adventures coming to DVD or not?

I already have season two on DVD. Sadly I think the comment ALF said about the cartoons coming out on DVD is one of his jokes. It's been seven months since the release of season two. I'm still waiting on when season three will come out.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

ALF Fanatic wrote:
supershaun86 wrote:For anyone that does not have the Season 2 set or have it but not watched the cartoon eps yet.ALF in the box thing well he says what its about said coming soon to DVD and after the show is over,It said coming soon to DVD.

I already have season two on DVD. Sadly I think the comment ALF said about the cartoons coming out on DVD is one of his jokes. It's been seven months since the release of season two. I'm still waiting on when season three will come out.

I seriously don't think ALF was making a joke about that, I really don't. It will come out sooner or later by Lions Gate.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

AxelFoley wrote:
ALF Fanatic wrote:

I seriously don't think ALF was making a joke about that, I really don't. It will come out sooner or later by Lions Gate.

I check out tvshowsondvd.com pretty much everyday and there is no word about either season three of ALF or the ALF cartoons. It will be interesting to know which will come out sooner: season three or the cartoons.
supershaun86
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by supershaun86 »

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5276

Look at this link

I think finally at least one of them are coming out on DVD
ALF Fanatic
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALF Fanatic »

The post I made last night is just a coincidence. I didn't know that Lionsgate Entertainment or Paul Fusco were busy working on the third season set. However though, the news made my day.
supershaun86
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by supershaun86 »

ALFShumway865
Cat Wrangler

Post by ALFShumway865 »

This certainly is good news. I'm glad that Alftales & TAS are coming out and also very pleased that Ssn 3 will be in May, only a 2 months or so time. Good news indeed! :)
ALF will rule the world!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Great news!!!!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
muffinpaws
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by muffinpaws »

Season 3 will be out end of 5/30/06, according to best buy.com, and the ALF Cartoons will be out 5/30/06 and you can pre-order it now @ bestbuy.com for $12.99,