Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Alf Tales King Midas episode

Post any questions about ALF Tales or ALF Animated Adventures here.

Moderator: Administration Team

superz3383
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1989

Alf Tales King Midas episode

Post by superz3383 »

Ok, this is COMPLETELY random, but recently I was chatting with a friend about Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade. I actually had the ending of that movie spoiled for me from an Alf cartoon... or at least I THINK I did. In the Alf cartoon, I remember Alf having to cross an invisible bridge and choose a cup, just like in the Last Crusade. I wanted to verify that I am not crazy, and that this really happened in an Alf cartoon, so I did some googling. I eventually came across the series Alf Tales, and after doing some research on some of those episodes, found out that in the King Midas episode (Season two, episode eight) Alf actually is Indiana Jones throughout, or dressed like him. So this has GOT TO BE the episode I saw when I was 6 years old that spoiled the Last Crusade for me. BUT, there is no way for me to watch this episode... unless someone here has a copy of it? Or at least can verify that I am correct about this episode of Alf Tales. Anyone? THANKS!
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Re: Alf Tales King Midas episode

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

I watched ALF tales on hulu recently and you are right, that episode is basically a parody of the indiana jones movies and he does cross a invisible bridge and chooses a cup. sorry to hear the episode kind of spoiled the movie for you though.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!