Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Does anyone have these on tape?

Post any questions about ALF Tales or ALF Animated Adventures here.

Moderator: Administration Team

samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Does anyone have these on tape?

Post by samstokes80 »

I'm just curious as to whether anyone out there has the Animated Series or ALF Tales show on tape? As far as I know, only one DVD of ALF Tales and one DVD of the animated series has been released and that was five years ago! Hopefully they will eventually release the others, but in the meantime, if anyone has them on tape, I would appreciate your contributions to the ALF Wiki.

I am currently working on writing summaries for the episodes that are on the DVDs, but if anyone has a copy of any of the other episodes, I would greatly appreciate it. Or... if your memory is considerably better than mine and you can offer an adequate summary of any of the unavailable episodes, that would be greatly appreciated.

Also, I did manage to find an old commercial break on YouTube from which I was able to grab a couple of screenshots of the "Peter Pan" episode for the Wiki (since this episode is not on the DVD). If anybody knows of any YouTube clips from some of the unavailable episodes, or other such commercials, please let me know.

Thanks!
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: Does anyone have these on tape?

Post by Admin »

I have them on DVD. I got them from someone a few years back who claimed that all of the episodes were there, but if I recall correctly there may be a few episodes missing (I haven't really sat down and went through them all yet, unfortunately).

I am definitely not the go-to source for the cartoons (I actually know very little about them), but I know there have been a couple people here throughout the years that love them!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com