Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Do you consider The Animated Series canon?

Post any questions about ALF Tales or ALF Animated Adventures here.

Moderator: Administration Team

Beanthatrabbit
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1988

Re: Do you consider The Animated Series canon?

Post by Beanthatrabbit »

Beanthatrabbit wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:58 pm
samstokes80 wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:49 am This is a tough question. Unfortunately, the cartoon is very inconsistent with the TV show as far as any sort of historical continuity, but on the other hand, the ALF TV series had plenty of internal inconsistencies within itself. To reconcile this, I have taken the viewpoint that the ALF animated series is simply ALF's retelling of the events to the best of his memory, keeping in mind that in his 230s, some of the details might be a little fuzzy and there may be a little historical mishmashing with the correct order of various events.
i consider the cartoon 100% canon
im pretty sure the cartoon was allways meant to be 100% canon since its made by the same people that made the og show and i think the live action segments are not meant to be canon and there is someting that it doesn´t make sense in those segments alf is writing a book and he tells the audience to see the episode but how can he make a book and a animated show based on his book at the same time if he just finished the book?