Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Media

The latest ALF movie recently given the green light by Sony Pictures Animation. It will be produced by Jordan Kerner, Paul Fusco, and Tom Patchett. Discuss it here!

Moderator: Administration Team

starryalffan
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 2010

Media

Post by starryalffan »

I love ALF and I am sure everyone does. I just hope ALF gets enough media attention for the movie. I think ALF should do something on YouTube like a talk show and maybe get his sitcom on Retro TV or PBS too. Any ideas to get him some attention? :D
ALF :)
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: Media

Post by Admin »

I think the re-runs on The Hub have helped spark a lot of enthusiasm among current and old fans...too bad it's only Thursday nights now.

Personally, I think seeing ALF in more commercials would get the character back in people's minds before the movie comes out.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
starryalffan
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 2010

Post by starryalffan »

I totally agree. Two days ago I watched all the commercials online, very funny. Do you think there will be more? I don't have cable or dish. Would he get on local stations for commericals etc?
ALF :)
ALFreak
Phlegm Dealer
ALF Fan Since: ALF landed on earth

Post by ALFreak »

Admin wrote:I think the re-runs on The Hub have helped spark a lot of enthusiasm among current and old fans...too bad it's only Thursday nights now.
Actually, I've noticed that it is occasionally airing on Saturday and Sunday now!
Oh Yeah? Well, You're a Wienier!
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

Admin wrote:I think the re-runs on The Hub have helped spark a lot of enthusiasm among current and old fans...too bad it's only Thursday nights now.

Personally, I think seeing ALF in more commercials would get the character back in people's minds before the movie comes out.
I agree, the reruns and promos of ALF on the hub have certainly helped sparked interest back in ALF again, but yeah, it would be really good if ALF started doing commercials again.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
robodog
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by robodog »

The Hub definately sometimes airs Alf on Sunday nights. I know because I usually miss new episodes of Family Guy and American Dad in order to watch Alf on Sunday when it's on.
Meddle not in the affairs of animatronic beasts for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source