Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Why?

Discuss ALF's Hit Talk Show here. If you can't find the answer to your question another forum member will be glad to help you.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Why?

Post by ALFanatic »

After more than a month of promotion for "NEW" episode of "ALF's Hit Talk Show", anyone know why TV Land instead ran repeat of the pilot episode (July, 2004) on Friday night Nov. 5th at 11:00 P.M.?

TV Land is not providing any answer for this unannounced change in scheduling.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I was actually wondering the same thing. I was thinking about posting something, but I wasn't sure if I misread something...I've been known to do that.

At least we know this Friday's episode won't be a repeat (at least it better not be)...

This is TV-Lands schedule as of today:

http://www.tvland.com/schedule/TVL_show ... w.jhtml.10

It shows that the new episode is airing on Tuesday (if I'm reading it right)...gosh, this is jumbling my mind here.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
twangle

Re: Why?

Post by twangle »

Twangle-From the beginning when i found this site, I press Tvland and to this day, every day, I write them(and check the spelling :) ) and every day for the next six months i will write them to put Alf back on the air!!!!!- or get carple tunnel-- :lol: :lol:
boby786
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1990

Post by boby786 »

t shows that the new episode is airing on Tuesday (if I'm reading it right)...gosh, this is jumbling my mind here.
Boby
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by samstokes80 »

Uh, I don't believe there are any new episodes forthcoming of ALF's Hit Talk Show. Perhaps you are confused? This "new" episode aired ten years ago.