Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Talk Show Tickets

Discuss ALF's Hit Talk Show here. If you can't find the answer to your question another forum member will be glad to help you.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Talk Show Tickets

Post by Admin »

Hello everyone!

Recently I've received many e-mails about getting tickets for ALF's Hit Talk Show. I've got some information on how to get tickets (still waiting fom confirmation from TV Land, but I'm sick of sitting on this).

http://www.ocatv.com/schedule.php?show_id=36

This is where you should go to get tickets for the talk show, but they aren't available yet. I anticipate the tickets will be released sometime within the next 2 weeks (not guarantees on this though, just an educated-guess).

The show will be aired at Tribune Studios for those of you wondering. If there are any changes about location in the near future I'll be sure to post again.

Any questions feel free to send me an e-mail or send me a private message.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

Why can't I live in CA :(
alfworker
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by alfworker »

:D Hi Everyone ! Alf's Hit Talk Show is being tape at Tribune Studios on Friday Oct. 8, Sunday Oct. 10th and Monday Oct. 11th. Call the audience hotline 818-771-8335 to reserve you seats now.

The new shows will air on Friday nights starting the end of October. :D
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

alfworker,

Thanks for the information and welcome to the Forum. By chance, does "alfworker" indicate you are somehow involved with the production of "ALF's Hit Talk Show"?

Mike