Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

alf talk show

Discuss ALF's Hit Talk Show here. If you can't find the answer to your question another forum member will be glad to help you.

Moderator: Administration Team

matinee

alf talk show

Post by matinee »

Is ALF's new talk show filmed before a live studio audience in LA and how do you go about getting tickets?

Thank you.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Yes, the show was filmed before a live studio audience, but the pilot was taped in November 2003. If the show ends up being picked up by TV-Land then they'll give out more information on how to acquire tickets. Most shows (i.e. The Price is Right) have information at the end of the show - it just gives an address to write to to get tickets. If ALF's Hit Talk Show is picked up they would probably have something similiar at the end (I would think). I hope this helps.
twangle

Re: alf talk show

Post by twangle »

does anyone have one of those tickets or ticket stubs? I'm willing to pay good :shock:
twangle

Post by twangle »

this is not a joke! ill give you my phone number!!!! leave a pm..!-------------TWANGLE
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

twangle,

At the two (2) tapings of "ALF's Hit Tall Show" that I attended there were no tickets. Just showed up at place and time noted on email invitation received, and then waited in line for admission. Admission granted to all in line up to theater capacity, if you met requirements for minimum age and dress code that were stated in email invitation.

Mike
twangle

Post by twangle »

well i wish i was there for that. Alf is something i love and will never forget and to go to a sitting for the talk show would have been something i would love tell the day go from this earth. well you know
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

I'm sure everyone on this site would like it.
-ALFan-
twangle

Post by twangle »

yes they probably will.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

I didn't know you'd been there yourself, ALFanatic, you've never told me. Maybe my memory fails me, but have you written about your experiences being in the audience here on the forum before? Must have been quite a treat.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

I didn't know either! Wow!!
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

by AxelFoley on Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:41 pm

I didn't know you'd been there yourself, ALFanatic, you've never told me. Maybe my memory fails me, but have you written about your experiences being in the audience here on the forum before? Must have been quite a treat
Sorry Axel, since you're not my Mom, I did not feel the need to tell you everything. HA!!! I cannot recall if I ever (prior to posting to this Topic) mentioned on this Forum my attendance at two tapings of "ALF's HIT TALK SHOW", but I am most certain that I have never wriiten in glowing detail about the experience on any venue.

Unfortunately, the experience was not "quite the treat" you might imagine. Suffice it to say, the time and attention devoted to "live" audience satisfaction was not any better than the apparent time and attention devoted to production and marketing of "ALF's HIT TALK SHOW".

Mike
Joe Shumway
Phlegm Dealer
ALF Fan Since: somewhere in the nineties

Post by Joe Shumway »

befor couple days i watched on youtube a scene where this girl comes to alf and his guest and showed them a tattoo...it was very funny.. :D .....Alf was surprised.. :mrgreen:
Willie: You can't vote ALF, you're not a citizen.
ALF: I'll apply for a green card.
Willie: That's only if you want a job.
ALF: Pass.