Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Theme song Lyrics

If your ALF-related post does not fit into any of the other forums, or you do not know where to put it, this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

Melmacianfan24
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: forever

Theme song Lyrics

Post by Melmacianfan24 »

This is somewhat about the sitcom however it isnt directly related or rather im not sure so heres the idea.

Has anyone written lyrics to the theme from alf
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Re: Theme song Lyrics

Post by samstokes80 »

Not that I know of, but maybe you should!
Melmacianfan24
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by Melmacianfan24 »

I think i might just do that Cuase i had gotten te idea in my head one while listening to it becuas ei lsiten to remixes of the teme on occasion(yes im the weird person who lsitens to theme sogn remixes and game music remixes and game soudntracks)
ilovealf88
Phlegm Dealer
ALF Fan Since: around 2000

Post by ilovealf88 »

ALF: I had a cousin. Pretty Boy Shumway. If he didn't like your shoes...
[imitating gun sound] "ak-ak-ak-ak-ak."
Willie: He'd shoot a person because he didn't like his shoes?
ALF: No. He'd just point at you and go, "Ak-ak-ak-ak-ak."
Melmacianfan24
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by Melmacianfan24 »

Oh my god that was awesome. I hitnk ima have to come up with a better one though or rather one that has the entire theme not u ust sippets like they did
TESTMACORONI
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 2000

Post by TESTMACORONI »

Here's a video I edited of my own (joke) lyrics to the theme! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAeQhCZWraQ :wink:
WARNING THERE IS A CURSE WORD IN IT
"Oh, that's just nuclear waste for my spaceship. Hey, don't worry. Life on this planet will exist as long as that little lid doesn't pop off..."
"...Oh, wait a minute. These are my crayons."
willy66
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1998

Post by willy66 »

Melmacianfan24 wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:18 pm This is somewhat about the sitcom however it isnt directly related or rather im not sure so heres the idea.

And by the way, I just want to share with you this silk Durag I saw on google and others are obsessed by wearing it. I think I'm going to buy some here.

And oh! has anyone written lyrics to the theme from alf.
I see you have an idea about writing lyrics to the theme song from "ALF," the sitcom. While it's not directly related, it sounds like an interesting project! Collaborating and creating lyrics for a well-known theme song can be a fun and creative endeavor.

I'm not aware of any specific instances where lyrics have been written for the "ALF" theme song, but that doesn't mean it hasn't been done before. It might be worth exploring online platforms or fan communities dedicated to the show to see if anyone has already taken on this task.

If you're passionate about it, why not give it a shot yourself? Feel free to share your ideas and lyrics with others who appreciate "ALF" and see what they think. It could be a great opportunity to connect with fellow fans and showcase your creativity.

Wishing you the best of luck, and I hope your idea for lyrics to the "ALF" theme song comes to life!