Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Alf in Bora Bora

If your ALF-related post does not fit into any of the other forums, or you do not know where to put it, this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

Shumway
Asteroid Polisher

Alf in Bora Bora

Post by Shumway »

Hey everyone thought I would share this, on a recent family holiday to bora bora in Tahiti I found a signed picture of Alf up on the photo board at Bloody Mary's restaurant.
It read, "Your food is out of this world! I shout I kill me! Ha Ha! Best wishes! Alf"

Bloody marys in bora bora is the place to go for celebrities so i'm told as shown by all the celebrities who have visited as shown on the boards out the front of the restaurant and is open to everyone.

I was unable to see Paul Fusco's name on the boards out the front but having seen his signed picture of alf was awesome.
Funny thing was my two kids walked straight up to the alf picture and it was the first thing they pointed out.

It was great to know we had been to the same restaurant as paul fusco (alf) in such a remote spot.
The photo was a little faded but looked to be only a few years old.
Attachments
6.jpg
5.JPG
3.JPG
1.jpg
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Re: Alf in Bora Bora

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

wow, what a very odd place to find a picture of ALF. but good to know paul fusco gets around a lot. :)
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: Alf in Bora Bora

Post by ALFicionado »

Odd, surprising and awesome!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/