Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Weird ALF Dream

If your ALF-related post does not fit into any of the other forums, or you do not know where to put it, this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Weird ALF Dream

Post by Jessica »

I had a super weird ALF dream. Ahh! I didn't like it at all. Well, in the dream I was watching an ALF movie (Not Project: ALF) but there were some people who chased ALF, and wherever he ran he was surrounded by them. But there was one girl, named Tiffany (I probably got that from ALF's Special Christmas. But it wasn't her). Anyway, she tried to get ALF out of there so they ran out from the "prison" and they were jumping over huge brick walls. And in the end of the film, Tiffany asked if ALF wanted to marry her and he said yes. Then ALF turned into a human and they got married!!!!!! Ahhh!! So wrong! What a dream! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:
twangle

Re: Weird ALF Dream

Post by twangle »

jessica, Not i wierd dream at all. You just have alf on the brain! Its only a temperally shock of to much ALF! :lol:
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

I have got one question. What did the human ALF look like?
-ALFan-
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

He had long grey hair and beard.. uuuh... He did not look like the original at all.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Jessica,

HA!!!!!! Based on your description, I think I may have actually seen the "human" ALF from your dream. If so, I know him very well.
MJC-110507 (2).jpg
MJC-110507 (2).jpg (37.38 KiB) Viewed 15061 times
Mike
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

AAAAHHH!!! HE LOOKED ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE THAT!!! WOW!!! Only that the ALF in my dream had darker grey, but apart from that, it's exactly the way he looked! :shock: :lol: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

ALFanatic wrote:Jessica,

HA!!!!!! Based on your description, I think I may have actually seen the "human" ALF from your dream. If so, I know him very well.
MJC-110507 (2).jpg
Mike
If it is not too personal, is that you? I think it might be because you said you love the Steelers, there is an ALF doll in the picture, and you know this person very well. You also have said you were much older than other ALF fans when the show was on.
-ALFan-
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

ALFan,

Sorry, person appearing in photo attachment agreed to use of photo based on personal identity being kept confidential, and I must comply with his request.

Mike
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

OK, no problem.
-ALFan-
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

It was a really weird dream :lol:
Blinky
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since:  

Post by Blinky »

try out lucid dreaming man, one of the most amazing skills a human can have.
"Don't look back. Something might be broken." ―Grandpa Satchel
ALFIsMyIdol
Phlegm Dealer
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by ALFIsMyIdol »

That dream is like something from 'Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas', although I'm pretty sure you aren't Hunter S. Thompson.
That ain't a vision of love, it's a yoghurt commercial !
Jessica
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by Jessica »

Haha, oh god. I remember that dream I had.
Alflover24/7
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: I was born

Post by Alflover24/7 »

ALFan wrote:
ALFanatic wrote:Jessica,

MJC-110507 (2).jpg
Mike
If it is not too personal, is that you? I think it might be because you said you love the Steelers, there is an ALF doll in the picture, and you know this person very well. You also have said you were much older than other ALF fans when the show was on.
Lets go pittsburgh! :D
He's quick I'll give him that!
alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1993

Post by alfonthehub2013 »

That seems like a pretty good and odd dream about ALF and Tiffany, I'll top your dream though with mines. "I dreamed that I wokeup and I was a melmacian covered in blond fur, short snout, and light green eyes every male melmacian wanted to date me, but I thought it was creepy and I was trying to get away from all of them, but they wouldn't leave me alone, the only one that wasn't interested in me was ALF in fact he helps me get out of the situation. ALF tells me that he knows a wizard that can change me back and get me home. Strangley and yet simple enough to my dreams the wizard looks exactly like Willie Tanner, he looks very sad, I ask him whats wrong, he tells me that he has never had a day off of having fun and having to know the woman he is in love with, who other than a beautiful swan woman named Kate, so I and ALF do the heroic thing and help Willie the wizard get the girl and give him a day of fun, in return he puts a spell on me that puts me to sleep, and when I woke up for real I was back to looking like me." Strange enough to me being a blonded fur melmacian, I do not have blond hair nor do I have light green eyes. :shock: :lol: :mrgreen:
Natassja Phillips

"You crawl under people's houses, you hear things!"
Melmac98
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: Jan or Feb 2013

Post by Melmac98 »

I had a dream with ALF in it a few weeks ago, but it has nothing on yours: I don't remember much (I seldom remember my dreams), and all I do remember is my computer and the ALF pic I have on the palmrest.
"Traditions are like plates; they're made to be broken"

Land Before Time forum: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php
Balto forum: http://baltofanclub.proboards.com/