Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF season 1-4 DVD covers

Looking for licensed ALF merchandise? Post what you want here where another forum member may be able to help you.

Moderator: Administration Team

greattvtowatch
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: the beginning

ALF season 1-4 DVD covers

Post by greattvtowatch »

Hello all,
I'm looking for something that most Alf fans probably have and don't want. What Alf items could possibly not be wanted by fans you ask ? The answer is the U.S.A. DVD set but I don't need the whole set, all I need is the DVD cover, not the cardbord one but the paper one that wrap around the plastic case. If you have them season 1-4.
let me know and I'm sure we can work something out.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: ALF season 1-4 DVD covers

Post by ALFicionado »

Why wouldn't fans want the inserts to their US DVD releases? The episodes may be syndicated but we got lots of new ALF material with these DVD's, which is easily worth the money.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
greattvtowatch
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: the beginning

Post by greattvtowatch »

You can keep the plastic cases, the DVDS, the outer cardboard boxes and even the inside paper sheet with the episode guide, All I needed was the DVD paper cover from Season 1 - 4. but I guessing here that nobody want to help out a fellow ALF fan.
Oh well, see you next time.
Suburban_Sensei
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1991

Post by Suburban_Sensei »

So you are asking if we'll just leave our cases looking like a blank DVD case? I am not quite sure, but if I were you, have you checked online into just making your own covers and printing them out on a nice glossy paper?
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

greattvtowatch wrote:You can keep the plastic cases, the DVDS, the outer cardboard boxes and even the inside paper sheet with the episode guide, All I needed was the DVD paper cover from Season 1 - 4. but I guessing here that nobody want to help out a fellow ALF fan.
Oh well, see you next time.
Again, why wouldn't fans want to keep the inserts to their season set DVD's? You obviously want them, why wouldn't others? This is a very friendly forum where we're glad to help each other out, but giving away something ALF-related that we have in our collections for no apparent reason is asking a bit much.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
pacman23
Cat Wrangler

Post by pacman23 »

why dont u go buy the dvds so you wont have to have the covers they are already with it . besides i seen them at walmart for like 13.00 where i live ..
" nevermind the curtains put me out !! "