Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Topps Sticker Series 1 (European) for trade - TAKEN

Sell and trade licensed ALF merchandise in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

ALF Topps Sticker Series 1 (European) for trade - TAKEN

Post by ALFicionado »

This might be a rare treat for some ALF-collectors outside of Europe. These are different from the ones in the States, every card here is a sticker unlike the American ones where only a few selected ones are. These are also smaller than the American Topps series. In total there are 80 stickers, they are all in great condition except for 2 who have things written on them, one is the checklist (go figue) and another one just have something written on the back of the card, so it's nothing to be bothered by.

At the back of each card, there's an ALF trivia fact (in English), much like there is on the American ones. So this is a great addition for those of you who are looking for ALF-collectibles not available in the States. If you never finished collecting the American version, you now have the chance to get your hands on a complete set so you won't have to go through the hassle of trying to complete your collection yourself (which may take some time, I should know). I am trading these because I already have a complete set of my own in my collection, trying to complete more sets is just something I do for fun.

I don't really know what I want in exchange, pretty much anything is acceptable to me as long as I don't already have it in my collection. Comics, stuffed toys, figures, books etc are all fine.

Here are some pics of the complete set of this Topps Sticker Series 1:

If anyone here is interested, post here or simply PM me.

Thanks
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
spanks_4
Phlegm Dealer

Re: ALF Topps Sticker Series 1 (European Version!) for trade

Post by spanks_4 »

too bad they aren't in 32 pretty sealed packages in the box.

Yes I must admit that I have the first set and second set of cards all sealed in the red/yellow boxes that they came in. I am obsessed!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Re: ALF Topps Sticker Series 1 (European Version!) for trade

Post by ALFicionado »

The stickers have a new home at spanks_4's. Congrats!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/