Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF TV Tray 4 trade

Sell and trade licensed ALF merchandise in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

Skippe
Apprentice Lint Brush

ALF TV Tray 4 trade

Post by Skippe »

Slightly bent, but still working I'll even include Dinner for the buyer. I'm using the $ to Pay a Main MELMAC Loan. I'm quilty of not being able to pay on it since I was kicked out of the orbit guard for smoking ___. I just dont want to die in debt., my Step-mother wouldn't like that. or I'll trayed for the Super Stickers from Zoot series 1. I've heard of Niles, MI but not Niles Il, anyone else? Rhonda would appreciate the recognition too, being a fellow M.E.L.M.A.C.ian and all. No martini's, please.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Re: ALF TV Tray 4 trade

Post by ALFanatic »

Skippe,

Per Forum Guidelines, please provide asking price for outright sale of your ALF TV tray. Also, you might mention scene that appears on TV tray for there were several, and yours may be of particular interest to potential buyer.

Since Melmac long gone, checked with ALF on where you should payoff any outstanding debt and he stated funds should be sent to me here at the Forum, so that I can then transfer to him for proper distribution. Lucky for you all the tough guy Melmacian debt collectors disappeared with the planet, or you could be in serious danger.

Welcome to the Forum,

ALFanatic - Asst Admin